Diablo® III

Error 31075

AH error 31075 has hit me for the last 4 days
Reply Quote
3rr0r !¡!¡!¡!¡!¡ ^^
Reply Quote
I guess Diablo 3 is the most difficult game ever created since its a game that still has so many errors.(its almost a year since launch why cant blizzard be better than this)

maybe a new patch is coming soon and they are trying things out and have to close ah for a period of time.

by the way blizzard:

1.make a new chapter(as many as possible of course)This game really needs it specially now since pvp is not gonna be a success.THIS GAME NEEEDDDDSSS ENDGAMMMMEEEEE or at least something new.the hellfire ring end game content is not impressive at all(boring actually)
2.more monster types.as much as possible.....and more prime evils.
3.my wish for the game but it's not gonna happen:make it a rpg game instead of only a button smash game.(for a player this game doesn't really challenge your intellect,bad choice blizz to only make it a button smash game)At least make d4 a rpg. I think the way d3 is with no thinking or choices to take as a player is the wrong way with such a huge potential game.really dissapointed to make it kinda childish....(as long as you have fingers you can play d3)
4.more items and legendary.I mean good legendary with good affixes + vitality and strenght or dexterity etc....and more gemtypes.(only 4 gems wtf what about 10+ different gem types)
Reply Quote
omg... errors have gotten an extra digit! imagine how many more errors await us
Reply Quote
They should really fix this, it's so annoying
Reply Quote
Got the same when i want to go to the actionhouse : Error 31075
:(
Reply Quote
The most expansive item i was selling disappear. Happen to someone else?
Reply Quote
Same error for me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]