Diablo® III

Add what's missing from 1.0.5 patch notes

There are changes that are not listed from Blizzard 1.0.5 patch notes.

This thread is to list what you've seen that is different from 1.0.4 and not showing up in latest patch notes.
Edited by Rhialto#1451 on 10/17/2012 9:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Spears of the spear throwers have changed, they stand out more easier to see.

Nightmarish champs - the fear makes you move really fast in the opposite direction. It lasts for about 1 second.

Goblin - The goblin stands still for a few seconds after being alerted, used to just run instantly.
Edited by VesperArcade#1237 on 10/16/2012 7:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Witch Doctor

Skill: Acid Cloud / Corpse Bomb

There is now a green circle drawn on the floor where the skill occur.
I think there is also a very small delay before the explosion that wasn't there previously.
Reply Quote
Reflect damage seems to be nerfed/not working. I think its a bug.
Reply Quote
I have noticed the thing with reflect dmg as well, it is almost like it only activates on 1 creep at a time.
Reply Quote
A few new animations, spears and fireballs from those ground dragons are more noticeable, DH's EA fear rune got a new and badass skull
Reply Quote
The 'quest' where you walk up stairs and click on the guy in the crossings, now instead of spawning a bird elite spawns a different equally boring elite.
Reply Quote
The difficulty level is now displayed next to the clock in upeer right corner.
Reply Quote
Witch Doctor: Zombie Dogs summoned without a rune, either by another skill or passive, now benefit from the force armour of their runed cousins.
Reply Quote
Currently on launch time. Anything else you have noticed?
I like to find out those little unlisted changes.
Reply Quote
The auction house now displays the increased damage/health/protection tool tip for easy comparison.
Reply Quote
Grotesque/Horrors/etc now have a detonation "circle" where, when they blow up - it shows you the "hit zone" (akin to the molten affix)
Reply Quote
10/17/2012 09:52 AMPosted by flamebotdrew
The auction house now displays the increased damage/health/protection tool tip for easy comparison.
No it doesn't...?
Reply Quote
An alert is shown in-game when you sell an item on the auction house OR when you are outbid on an item.
Reply Quote
10/17/2012 09:56 AMPosted by Snake
No it doesn't...?

He was asking what was missing from the patch notes, I feel like this should have been put in but wasn't.
Reply Quote
•Overpower

•Added a loud pinging noise when the skill come off of cooldown
Reply Quote
Subtle delay removed when u click "respawn" or "accept resurrection", and possibly similar delay removed w/r to waypointing.

Azmodan voice changed in the throughout-the-act dialogue. Boss battle voice seems the same tho.

Force move shows a ping circle (did it do this before?)

This, basically a bug IMO -- http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6893519550#1

Sicklefang added to forsaken field event or whatever he/it's called.

Molok projectile graphic changed

Economy thrown in trash can and then that trash can flushed down the toilet.
Reply Quote
There are changes that are not listed from Blizzard 1.0.5 patch notes.

This thread is to list what you've seen that is different from 1.0.4 and not showing up in latest patch notes.

i have a similar thread in bug reports here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6893720682?page=1#0

I'd like to work with you on this project if your interested so we can get blizzard up to speed on the known issues ASAP, so they can officially address the community & work diligently towards a hotfix!
Reply Quote
10/17/2012 10:07 AMPosted by flamebotdrew
No it doesn't...?

He was asking what was missing from the patch notes, I feel like this should have been put in but wasn't.

Do you have a screenshot of this? I was using AH yesterday and was getting no comparison.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]