Diablo® III

Everybody Loves Shen Achievement Bugged????

I cant seem to find the last conversation necessary for Everybody loves shen achievement.
the dialogue is titled "victory" for act IV but it is no where to be found and im assuming it is a patch 1.0.5 addition since no sites offering advice on the achievement even mention the "victory" dialogue.
Reply Quote
This has been bugged for me ever since the game has been released. So I am with you on this
Reply Quote
@@ i got my achievement
Reply Quote
10/16/2012 11:54 PMPosted by HachiKumo
@@ i got my achievement

no guides pre - 1.05 mentioned the dialouge "victory" so this is probably a new addition. but it cant be found...
Reply Quote
You're maining barbs. You shouldn't be posting anything.
Reply Quote
yes i seem to have the same problem played through act 4 checking shen every time i got to a key section and could not get it either
Reply Quote
I've the same problem... :(
Reply Quote
This is what i found out about it, even Diablo Wiki cant fond this achv
Abandon all hope ye who search for this coversation...

http://www.diablowiki.com/Everybody_Loves_Shen
Reply Quote
I cant found the conversation. I Killed diablo in normal (+10) mode and cant get the achievement.
Reply Quote
10/16/2012 11:39 PMPosted by Monoxide27
This has been bugged for me ever since the game has been released. So I am with you on this

This isn't possible seeing as how "Victory" was just added in 1.0.5, so I'm not sure how it could have been bugged if it was never in the game.
Reply Quote
I think I'm missing a conversation for Act 1. I think it was something with the fallen star or something, an early act 1 conversation, but somehow I've missed it every time thus far.
Reply Quote
I got the achivement a while ago. Go check a guide. Doubt its bugged
Reply Quote
HachiKumo: Ummm, how and where? I ran through Act 4 from start to finish, but no luck. I even jumped back into town right after starting and before finishing each Act 4 quest, sub-quest and waypoint (including right after I ganked Diablo). Most game sites don't even list Shen's "Victory" conversation, and no one on those sites have actually posted WHEN in Act 4 the "Victory" conversation is available.
Reply Quote
The "Victory" conversation was added in 1.0.5 so for all the people saying they got it a long time ago or it's not bugged is full of crap because it's not in the game.

I checked all over the web and even sites like wiki have "????" next to the conversation because nobody has been able to find it. I'm pretty sure Blizz just forgot to add it in the game because they're known for not testing things or forgetting to add things in their games.
Reply Quote
It is not bugged. I have got it after waiting about 15 minutes.
Reply Quote
10/21/2012 12:49 AMPosted by ExzoSSG
The "Victory" conversation was added in 1.0.5 so for all the people saying they got it a long time ago or it's not bugged is full of crap because it's not in the game.

Had "Everybody Loves Shen" Achieve since 1.0.2
Just looked now, and Victory is checked... Rethink your own crap before assuming every else is full of it.
Reply Quote
Got it long time ago. you're doing something wrong.
Reply Quote
same problem...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]