Diablo® III

Pokemon Cards

Anyone remember these? I was like 10 when these were popular. Good times.

Anyone remember the principle behind this awesome creation? You went to shop, bought cards with real money, (parents in my case because I was a diablo 3 player in the making)

Then you went to playground with your shiny now holographic cards to show off how boss you were and to stomp other 10 year old noobs in duels.

Anyone remember this game had better diablo mechanics than diablo 3?

Anyone remember THAT A CARD GAME DESIGNED FOR 10 YEAR OLDS HAD BETTER PVP THAN DIABLO 3 WILL EVER HAVE?
Reply Quote
D&D and Magic the Gathering will forever be the best games
Reply Quote
Plz don't forget LOL
Reply Quote
In my day, we had Garbage Pail Kids. Instead of dueling with silly card games, I would simply knock the crap out of anyone that called me, "Boney Tony".
Reply Quote
Remember Professor Oak (Discard Hand, draw 7 new Cards), that !@#$ was not balanced at all.
Reply Quote
I remember playing the heck out of that card game when I was younger. Made a Haymaker deck with Sneasel, Electabuzz and Hitmonchan then the trainer cards were Energy Removals, Gust of Winds, Professor Oak, and search cards. Good times

Cheers!
Edited by Gilgamesh#6249 on 10/17/2012 4:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Do not like it because you cannot gank players. Ganking in D2 was not fun. It was not fun to be basically telling players that in order to play with others on the bnet you had to love PvP. Also there were those that found a way of killing hardcore players while they were in town. Getting ganked in hardcore like that sucks and is not fun at all.
Reply Quote
Hi my favourite Pokemon is Snorlax. How about you guys?
Reply Quote
Magic the gathering > Pokemon. Sliver queen infinite peon deck!

Or goblin superspeed deck, shadow deck.. ohh the memories :-)
Reply Quote
Magic the gathering > Pokemon. Sliver queen infinite peon deck!

Or goblin superspeed deck, shadow deck.. ohh the memories :-)

Hi. I play Mind's desire and I play every single card in my deck on turn 1 an arbitrary amount of time while discarding an arbitrary amount of cards in your deck as well.

PS: I really have a deck like this. Average win is turn 3 while being super resilient to counterspells. Thank goodness it's banned into oblivion :)
Reply Quote
Anyone remember these? I was like 10 when these were popular. Good times.

Anyone remember the principle behind this awesome creation? You went to shop, bought cards with real money, (parents in my case because I was a diablo 3 player in the making)

Then you went to playground with your shiny now holographic cards to show off how boss you were and to stomp other 10 year old noobs in duels.

Anyone remember this game had better diablo mechanics than diablo 3?

Anyone remember THAT A CARD GAME DESIGNED FOR 10 YEAR OLDS HAD BETTER PVP THAN DIABLO 3 WILL EVER HAVE?

In my case I went to the shop and bought the cards with real money for my small children, not for myself. Did you cry back then about having to pay real money for a picture of a bulbasaur?
Reply Quote
@mnsd & Dandy: I play M:tG too! Got a couple of themed decks. one mostly beasts with Fires of Yavimaya and a white weenie deck with mostly knights. Pokemon, not anymore; is it still around?

Cheers!
Reply Quote
10/17/2012 04:55 AMPosted by Veldin
Hi my favourite Pokemon is Snorlax. How about you guys?

Scyther for sure.
Reply Quote
10/17/2012 03:32 AMPosted by Matuzak
In my day, we had Garbage Pail Kids

Moist Joyce.
Reply Quote
charizard

120 hp

fireblast 100 damage

I remember when I got my first charizard, it was like getting that last enigma rune.

When i hostiled other kids they !@#$%ed out normally
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]