Diablo® III

connection timed out frequently happening

it seems that this keeps happening in us server only,
I logged into the eu server and created a character, then played for around 2 hrs, no connection error happened

but when i played in us server, "your connection to battle.net service has timed out(3007)“ this connection error frequently happened.

so it demonstrates that my pc, os and internet connection are all fine, there must be something wrong with us server

the condition never happened before, and i got this issue since last sunday night

its like connection timed out approximately in every 30mins after starting a game

ive had enough of it, this is really annoying and makes game unplayable

blizz plz fix it
Reply Quote
Exact same trouble every 30 mins kicked out.. Fix it cuz it's impossible to enjoy it like this!!!
Reply Quote
same here also does this on wow also
Reply Quote
it was fine before, but recently i start getting it every 30-40 min or so. lost 2 chars on hardcore with around 150 hrs on them because i lost the connection. FIX THE DAMN THING
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]