Diablo® III

Storm chasers can always hope

DELETE THIS NOW JIMBO, QUICK!

Shame on you for posting this!! =P
Edited by TheMoj#1726 on 10/16/2012 1:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
I'm not sure what you're talking about. The patch notes make it clear that SC is dead and the new OP build is Wave of Force.
Reply Quote
jimbo delete this topic b4 they see it!!
Reply Quote
WHO CARES GO READ MY WAVE OF FORCE GUIDE INSTEAD

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6893570340
Reply Quote
pathetic. don't delete anything. Stop this delete bull!@#$.
Reply Quote
I did for the love of my fellow wizzy but I'm pretty sure admins can read deleted messages lol
Reply Quote
View profile
It honestly would be a good idea to delete this. Remember when they didn't change the proc on SC in 1.04? They considered that to be a "bug" and they didn't fix it until PTR. If SC nerf gets overlooked, they will probably still consider it a bug and be too lazy to take servers down to fix it till next patch.
Reply Quote
lol. i compared the patch notes earlier this morning and noticed the same thing. we'll see when servers go live.
Reply Quote
wat is this about xD
Reply Quote
Ah, I guess you weren't able to delete the title lol.
Reply Quote
well we can still hope lol
Reply Quote
10/16/2012 01:22 PMPosted by nitrocan
Ah, I guess you weren't able to delete the title lol.

He can still rename it!
Reply Quote
lol wat is this
Reply Quote
no I cant
Reply Quote
rename the title jimbo!!
Reply Quote
I dunno... I just may have to unfriend you in-game for this Jimbo. We shall see. :)
Reply Quote
I assume you are talking about Unrelenting Storm/sleet storm which is so OP it isn't even funny. I mean, mobs always stand still for 8 seconds, and while they do, you can get them with your super close range channeled spell! Lets chase that storm indeed!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]