Diablo® III

Uber Boss minimum DPS needed?

Anyone have a chart for the uber boss hp at each MP level?

Also, the time until enrage for each boss pair?
Reply Quote
bump for infoe
Reply Quote
+1 bump for info
Reply Quote
Watching Moldran's stream:

Kulle + Siegebreaker: 8 minutes. Kulle has a hard enrage. If he enrages, he 1-shots everyone. So kill him first. Siegebreaker has a soft enrage, similar to elites before that (lame) mechanic was removed. So you get sustained damage, which gets higher and higher as time elapses.
Edited by Starlabs#1520 on 10/17/2012 5:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
bump again.

Especially relevant with the incoming MP damage nerf... Beating the enrage will be the hardest part for the ubers.
Reply Quote
MP6 , four player
Siegebreaker had 150 Mil hp
Khule had about 120 Mil

Thats from memory , but should be fairly close.

Edited..
Did just fine with 200k combined group damage (Wizard friend and i dragging along two undergeared friends). Hit no enrage times at all.
Edited by Parihelion#1244 on 10/22/2012 12:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I beat them solo at MP6 a few days ago:

Rkanoth 43.239.924
Fart 50M
The King of the Dead 39.636.600
The Merciless Witch 28M
The Undying One 36M

I didn´t catch Siege´s HP solo, although I remember that he had 167M at MP6 in a 4 player game.

You could apply the % HP chart from the blog to figure out the rest.
Reply Quote
I beat them solo at MP6 a few days ago:

Rkanoth 43.239.924
Fart 50M
The King of the Dead 39.636.600
The Merciless Witch 28M
The Undying One 36M

I didn´t catch Siege´s HP solo, although I remember that he had 167M at MP6 in a 4 player game.

You could apply the % HP chart from the blog to figure out the rest.

OK, thanks. Siege @ 167M, MP6 and 4 people would mean about 54M hp in a solo MP6 game.

Siege/ZK fight seems to be the worst overall for barbs, so I'll use that one.

Assuming you can get dps on at least one of them 90% of the time, you have 432 seconds to deal 90M damage (8 minute enrage assumed). That is 208K dps (not character sheet).

DPS to beat enrage:

MP6- 208K DPS
MP7- 291K
MP8- 408K
MP9- 571K
MP10- 799K

What you can actually do with your character to produce that damage is very spec dependent. Hammer of the ancients:smash does 4X weapon damage, so spamming only that means you would need buffed character sheet damage of about:

MP6- 52K DPS
MP7- 73K
MP8- 102K
MP9- 143K
MP10- 200K

This gives a bit of leeway, since HotA gives you bonus crit that doesn't show up on your character sheet.

If you get stuck in the time bubble a lot, obviously these number need to go up quite a bit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]