Diablo® III

we need Uber-killers

View profile
we need to put together a team of like 3 x uber killers who can do MP10.

if we can get a reliable 3 together, the rest of us will provide the portals. win-win. our aussie community needs to pool together! come on people!

post here if you can solo MP10. presumably, 3 of these people together will smash the MP10 Ubers.
Reply Quote
you will looking at ppl with 200-300k DPS to do uber at MP10 in party, even then its freaking hard and long.

I would suggest do MP7-8 to make life easier. its 70/80% drop rate which is pretty high already.
Reply Quote
You're also going to need a team of more than 3 that can do it. Once they've got their organs from carrying others (the random 4th person) what is the incentive for them to keep going?
Reply Quote
View profile
their incentive is to keep rolling rings...
Reply Quote
are the rings account bound?
Reply Quote
MP10 service is a good idea but I think only the barb and monk can stay alive for long in them. CM wiz might be able to but probably get 1 shot every now and then. But i think every team would need a CM as the stutter freezing is really helpful as a whole.

I am no where near MP10 able yet thought :(

10/17/2012 05:46 PMPosted by Jasian
are the rings account bound?

The keys, plan, organs and rings are account bound.

I have a problem though. I picked up the plan a second time and now I can't get rid of it. You can't drop, sell or savage it :(.
Reply Quote
View profile
well let's put together a team that can do really high MP lvls then. i know as soon as i get all my 9 keys, i will be on here looking for a gun or 2 or 3 to come along.
Edited by MrMojoRisin#6850 on 10/17/2012 7:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
45k dps, 26.5k health. wut, you seriously can't handle mp10 with that.
Reply Quote
10/17/2012 07:14 PMPosted by Ashpool
45k dps, 26.5k health. wut, you seriously can't handle mp10 with that.

At MP5 with my 30k life, 1k resist and 6.5k armor buffed, I got 1 shot by skeleton king. I was probably out of my diamond skin at that time, but still...

So yea, it will be hard at that stats
Edited by WNxNiteHawk#1300 on 10/17/2012 7:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
yeah, that's what i'm saying, i could provide the portals, if someone can do the killing
Reply Quote
I will be on tonight and my barb mate will be on also. We will do it for you.
Reply Quote
View profile
hahah i'm only just preparing. not up to 9 keys yet!! soon though!! meet back here when i'm ready!!!

i can keep auras up too to help. my survivability is decent, i feel, but my dps needs improving
Reply Quote
Sure. I am on every night anyway.
Reply Quote
i'm no uber.. 50k dps unbuffed but i'm keen to farm - hopefully will reach MP10 soon.... add me if your keen
Reply Quote
It not so much about dps with uber. Well you do need a reasonable dps to get the job done on time. But what really important is the survivability. When you are dead, you are not doing any dps. I has dropped about 30k dps unbuffed to increase my armor and resist. I am thinking of a good wiz shield just for tanking uber. If I can tank and freeze (stuttering) them, it will make life so much easier for the other.
Reply Quote
I might be able to help, as CM wiz I tank for my team on MP7 ubers, though I haven't attempted any higher MP, staying at 7 for efficiency =)
Reply Quote
130K+ dps monk here, add me for groups/kills. i havent done any ubers yet as i am just farming keys first. i solo MP6-7 elites pretty easily so i reckon i could carry pretty much anyone on mp6 ubers, yet to be tried though =) i am more than willing to help out. also i am looking for high DPS key farming buddies.
Reply Quote
lol i looked at the op's stats and laughed

any players who actually can farm mp 67+ like me please add me im looking to get a farming team together on my monk i find act 1 to be most efficient.

100k monk here and also can be a tank with 1k ar 750 loh 3% ls 2.4 attacks per second
Edited by Taross#1144 on 10/18/2012 8:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
need to get some beers
Reply Quote
add me if you guys can play on mp5
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]