Diablo® III

Mac Won't Start or finish patch DL

I am stuck at 95.3% and it is initializing. After about 10 minutes it then says it can't download a certain file which is restricted and to check anti-virus software, firewall, and etc. But it seems all in check according to the tech support pages. I don't know what to do and when I just press play, it freezes at the Diablo skull and then does an error reporter after about 2 minutes. Please help. And I can't find a way to uninstall and reinstall of that is the necessary precaution. I can't find a way to re install it.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Can you post your latest AgentError.log? This should be located in /Users/Shared/Battle.net/Agent/Agent.1363 and the format should be AgentErrors-YYYY/MM/DD-[Random Numbers].log .

Make sure you remove any personal information, like computer/username from the log.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]