Diablo® III

Infernal Machine Portals for Uber Boss Kills

I have 3 Infernal Machines and am looking for a high-end build capable of carrying my witch doctor through getting a NV5 stack and the 3 uber boss fights at MP10.

I provide the portals, you provide the kills, and we both get the Hellfire Ring crafting materials.

Add me in-game if interested, MonTerran#1251, with the message: 'Hellfire Ring'

Cheers!
Reply Quote
Let me know if you're interested, I'll check back here again and in-game tomorrow.

Until later best of fortune to all!
Reply Quote
If nobody can be found to carry my witch doctor through MP10, the next option is to form a team of three, whereby each player contributes one infernal machine per run at MP6.

Would anybody be interested with that?
Reply Quote
Getting somebody to carry my Witch Doctor isn't viable. So, I decided to look for the best place to start a Hellfire Group topic, checked a forum section named 'Looking for a Group', and saw that somebody had already done almost exactly what I was considering.

If you're looking for people to do hellfire ring related runs with, check out this topic - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6893699927

Cheers to ztking!
Reply Quote
I realize this thread is old but should you see this reply, I suggest you do like me and build a solo uber boss Witch Doctor. My WD isn't quite ready yet but given the video evidence that's been published there's no question the WD can do it especially if your on the default difficulty setting. The ring is obviously a gamble but in time you'll reach mp 10.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]