Diablo® III

Login Issues (Error 3006) - 10.18.12

(Locked)

Community Manager
Update: 10:00 a.m. PDT

We are continuing investigate issues which are causing players to receive Error 3006 when using the gold or real-money auction house. We don't have any ETA for when the service will be available to all players (some players are still able to use the AH without issue), but we're working to get everything running smoothly as quickly as possible.

----

Update: 2:30 a.m. PDT

Rolling restarts are still processing at this time (which means that some players may be disconnected from the game or be unable to log in for another 10-30 minutes), but Error 3006 should now be resolved.

If you are continuing to experience issues, either with game login or accessing the auction house, please report them in this thread so I can alert our engineers as soon as possible.

Thank you!

----

Update: 2:00 a.m. PDT

We are currently in the process of performing rolling restarts in order to implement some hotfixes* that we originally scheduled for 5:00 a.m. PDT this morning. We are also working on implementing a possible fix for Error 3006 during this time.

Please note that this process may disconnect you, and you may be unable to log back in as a result.

*These fixes relate to critical client crashes only.

----

Update: 1:30 a.m. PDT

We are bringing login services down at this time to continue to troubleshoot issues which are causing players to receive Error 3006. While this should not disconnect players from the game, if you're not currently logged in and playing it means that you will be unable to connect to Diablo III until further notice.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and will continue to provides as they occur. Although we may not have updates to share hourly or at predictable intervals, we are treating this issue as a priority and will report back with any relevant news as soon as we have it.

Thank you again for your reports, and for your patience.

----

We're aware that players are currently receiving an Error 3006 when reaching the "Retrieving Hero List" step during login or when attempting to access the auction house. We're working to resolve this issue as quickly as we can and hope to have everything back up and running as soon as possible. While we do not have an ETA to share for when login and auction house access will be restored, we'll continue to provide updates as they become available in this thread.

Thank you for your reports!
Edited by Lylirra on 10/19/2012 10:49 AM PDT
raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage
90 Human Monk
thank you!
This sucks
this sucks
Good to know it's being looked at. Thanks.
10/18/2012 11:38 PMPosted by Adam
raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage

bump
- Technical Support
90 Human Priest
Hrm. This may explain why even though I did not get that error displayed on my screen, I still could not access my other characters' inventories via the Sell tab in the AH UI to check who had what.

Guess I shouldn't have logged out to check the forums :P

I cannot defeat my own error.
LAMMMMEEEEEEEE
quick quick time is precious!
Thanks for the update.
its not just login it started for me with the auction house. error 3006 cant find ur payment methods. now i cant log in and before i could log in but couldnt get my item or gold from sales.now it started the 3006 error not letting me log in after.
my wd is alone and scared
seems to have been lots of issues since 1.05 went live.
good
this is bs every time I wanna get something done
Just added funds in the account :-(
10/18/2012 11:39 PMPosted by Bottle
I cannot defeat my own error.

LOL how is this comment not being thumbs upped or recognized more hahahaha
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]