Diablo® III

Login Issues (Error 3006) - 10.18.12

(Locked)

We're aware that players are currently receiving an Error 3006 when reaching the "Retrieving Hero List" step during login. We're working to resolve this issue as quickly as we can and hope to have everything back up and running as soon as possible. While we do not have an ETA to share for when login will be restored, we'll continue to provide updates as they become available in this thread.

Thank you for your reports!

danke

ty for the update
Edited by Bodach#1471 on 10/18/2012 11:41 PM PDT
Thanks, and good job with 1.0.5. :)
Is my HC monk still alive?!
Kinda makes posting server updates a waste of time if they just happen whenever anyways...
Thank you for the update :)
Someone turned the legendary drop wheel too far to the left, and the server finally gave.
We're aware that players are currently receiving an Error 3006 when reaching the "Retrieving Hero List" step during login. We're working to resolve this issue as quickly as we can and hope to have everything back up and running as soon as possible. While we do not have an ETA to share for when login will be restored, we'll continue to provide updates as they become available in this thread.

Thank you for your reports!

i would love to know how this happens every so often, whats the cause of it, what do you do to fix it, and what can/will you do to prevent it from derping out so !@#$%^- hard in the future... after you guys fix this, please answer those questions... thanks
What will be done about the HC players that died because of this retarded dc bug?

oh nothing ofcourse

useless blizzard
error 3006, the final boss of Diablo 3.
No player can defeat this Boss no matter how godly you are.
Edited by Leonyy#6740 on 10/18/2012 11:44 PM PDT
thanks for the update lylirra!

just as an FYI, i am already in game & havent logged out & i seem to be OK! i wont try to logout or change toons until we know shes all fixed

thanks again!
omg, I logout to see if my profile would update, now I am stuck.. oh noes!
Should fix the server status page. It says everything is fine
:(

And I just bought some new gloves. :sadfase:
well why not do the server maintenance now?

I mean come on who are we kidding here we all know there was a major AH/RMAH error's going on before the you guy's/gal's pulled the plug.

i mean come on now you had no choice.. pay pal was breathing hot flame's down everyone's e-mail box's ( including yours)

you all got a huge mess to clean up now with paypal and gold/item refund's.

brew up some black coffee because you got your work cut out for you now.

bye bye weekend :-)
Edited by GLR457#1488 on 10/18/2012 11:45 PM PDT
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Community Manager
10/18/2012 11:42 PMPosted by Sylak
Thats the problem with this forum. Its unorganized and full of clutter. Even the CM posts in the wrong area!

I post precisely where I mean to. :)

Urgent issues are typically communicated in General Discussion, whereas standard or scheduled maintenances are typically communicated in Service Status. Either way, we'll keep you updated.
http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3revhs/
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]