Diablo® III

Login Issues (Error 3006) - 10.18.12

(Locked)

I knew 1.05 was too good to be true.
Please, for the love of god, no rollbacks... I just bought an awesome Skorn by a very VERY cheap price, and I really don't want to lose it.

=(
Okay hurry !@#$%es
thank god a blue posted somthing.. i was googling like crazy with no fix
me: THIS IS MADNESS!!!!
blizzard: MADNESS?
me: MADNESS!!!!
blizzard: MADNESS!!!!?
me: MADNESS!!!!
blizzard:MADNESS!!!!?
me: MADNESS!!!!!
blizzard:MADNESS!!!!?
me:MADNESS!!!!!!
BLIZZARD: THIS IS DIABLO 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

epic!

the funniest $%*& ive read for a while! LOL
Nice that after more than 3 hours of the same error showing up via the Gold AH someone acknowledges it now that we cant log into the game either. It was not the case when the error started in the AH so it is getting worse not better.
Wish I had known there wa an error in progress.....I just killed 10 straigh tkey wardens with no key drop and was starting to get a little pissed
10/18/2012 11:48 PMPosted by STaCKiN
every !@#$ing time i get on to play there is some god damn interruption, whether its the wife, the baby, or blizz. see my wife and baby are asleep and now is my prime time to play, this is 3rd time this week my regular playing hours are interrupted. Blizz is %$^# horrible and ruining everything

I understand this feeling.
10/18/2012 11:48 PMPosted by STaCKiN
every !@#$ing time i get on to play there is some god damn interruption, whether its the wife, the baby, or blizz. see my wife and baby are asleep and now is my prime time to play, this is 3rd time this week my regular playing hours are interrupted. Blizz is %$^# horrible and ruining everything

LMAO I'm laughing so f*cking hard I actually took a screenshot of this comment and saved it on my PC.

+5 internetz to you, sir.
yea I cant login at all either. I was playing just fine until just now when I tried to play again. :(
10/18/2012 11:40 PMPosted by Jinhall
its not just login it started for me with the auction house. error 3006 cant find ur payment methods. now i cant log in and before i could log in but couldnt get my item or gold from sales.now it started the 3006 error not letting me log in after.

Same

+1

Torch Light 2 Here I come1
90 Orc Death Knight
Hurry fix it :) pls so bored :(
Thats the problem with this forum. Its unorganized and full of clutter. Even the CM posts in the wrong area!

I post precisely where I mean to. :)

Urgent issues are typically communicated in General Discussion, whereas standard or scheduled maintenances are typically communicated in Service Status. Either way, we'll keep you updated.

anybody else read that in gandalf's voice?
frodo - youre late!
gandalf - a wizard is never late frodo, nor is he early. he arrives precisely when he means to.
oh lylirra.....marry me <3
Edited by SacredHatred#1284 on 10/18/2012 11:51 PM PDT
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This wretched error must be Eradicated!

All that you have known, all that you have ever loved shall died along with you 3006!
hurry
10/18/2012 11:43 PMPosted by Balrog
omg, I logout to see if my profile would update, now I am stuck.. oh noes!

haha Same here!
What about the ridiculous lag issue? I am getting lag because of the patch. Its not my laptop. Please help.
it is saying my password is wrong when i know that is is right error 3, add that to ur list of !@#$ups when u send the miserable wench to fix the problems that this game is so full of!
OMG...This BS caused me to lose out on items i was biding on in the Auction House.... Really not happy right now...First the AH, now you can't retrieve heros, come on Blizz, get it together, don't let this great patch go to waste cause of some crappy latency issues, your servers should never crash or give us the same issues day in n day out... Please fix
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]