Diablo® III

Unable to post in forums

1 Human Warrior
I have a full version of D3 and am unable to post in forums. I need help and cant post anywhere. Please help.

This account has limited posting access due to the following condition:
Trial accounts do not have the ability to create posts or use the rating buttons. Please upgrade to a full account to enable these features.
Reply Quote
but u just posted.. lol
Reply Quote
8 Undead Mage
Thanks Killereffect, if you were the genius you think you are you would know this is the only limited thread unapproved accounts can post in.

I have the same problem, very irritating to say the least. Yes I own, the game, yes I have played it for months, and yes I have a battletag....

After posting in this thread I see my Battletag from Wow, which i played for a week or so 2 years ago......
Edited by obnoxious12b#1828 on 10/25/2012 11:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
And here's the answer.. scroll down to the bottom where it says reply to thread, use the drop down V just below beside your tag and you will be able to select the correct character.
Reply Quote
thanks obnoxious! the simple solution wasn't immediately obvious :D
Reply Quote
*sigh* I failed to notice this as well...I figured I had this set correctly since my name and D3 skull icon was displaying at the top-right of this page.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]