Diablo® III

Monster Power Bonus Damage Reduced in Inferno

you don't have to cry you can play at mp10 with your uber gears
My crappy geared DH said thanks alot
This seems pretty pointless, I can only do mp4-5 comfortably myself, but I enjoy having a challenge and something to strive for, now you're just making the game too easy for everyone. I don't think most of us should be able to do mp 9-10; you just made mp10 the same as mp 7. Unless you add some more powerful levels after mp10 or leave it the way it is, I just don't see the point here for it to be made easy. I personally liked it when inferno was almost impossible, it gave you something to strive for.
Nothing about Monks. Seriously, the most broken thing in this game, the biggest failure by design is a playable class, and tons of them left the game or swiched character because of this.

HALF YEAR PASSED. MORE.

Not a single a change. But you guys have time to develop new stuffs, relase them unfinished (Monster Power, Paragon Level, Hellfire Ring + Event), trying to fix them after, which means nerf everything to death so kids who still didn't left the game won't cry that much on the forums.

Good night.
what you should do, is tune down the spamming of the affixes just a tad. seriously, having 3 walls drop on my head, as well as frozen orbs and plague/desecration all over the screen is just a tad too much. it's not that it kills me, it is just way too annoying to try and look for a safe spot on the ground when there probably isn't one.. it's just too much. players have a cool down, and these affixes don't seem like they do at all, especially with 4 to a pack...
just shows how worthless that fat fa ggot loser is at designing games

fat sht better stay at blizz, because no other game company will ever hire him
Edited by TyrantTitan#1133 on 10/22/2012 3:04 PM PDT
The first patch which was almost perfect since relase. They couldn't stand this, they MUST ruin something again.

Can't wait for Barb buffs in 1.06 /sarcasm/
I can do MP's up to 9, but in normal mobs.
Elite affixes damage is just insane!
I must agree on this one.
Hahaha. Just ridiculous....FAIL!
I felt that mp5 was kind of double the powered...
Lol, I'd like to see all the whiners play MP10. You WON'T just upgrade from MP 7 to 10 like it's nothing, 200% longer fights have a lot of side effects and monster affixes scale up too I believe.
Edited by Cole#2563 on 10/22/2012 3:10 PM PDT
i'm cashing out and done with this pile of trash. i was seriously enjoying 1.05 and the challenges that awaited in mp9-10

gg
Blizzard,

This is the worst thing to do.

I had alot of fun im mp6-7 and planning to upgrade gears to do mp8+.

Now I don't need to anymore.

There needs to be difficulty settings that are so insane that only BiS players can play them.

Not sure why casuals would wine about that.

Now, mp10 will be a joke and I can still upgrade alot of my items (but why do I need that now?)

NO PVP, and NO DIFFICULTY = same boring !@#$ as 1.04 and NO reason to upgrade gear.
Edited by NosSie#2453 on 10/22/2012 3:19 PM PDT
this nerf is not needed... if anything they should have increased the dmg a little i was enjoying the difficulty in mp5 +
honestly, it was fine, i only had a slight issue with Fire Damage, 800 Fire resist and that #$#% would still do mad dmg, arcane also ... sorta, I just think fire damage or fire resists are bugged somehow, with like 400 resist to poisons I can stand in poisons all day.
but with like 1000 resist to fire you still get pretty beat up... (feels no different than having like 0 fire resist).

True, although it seems like desecrator mobs are bugged a bit as well because the fire they spawn never really does damage my DH. Poison deals to low damage imo. Arcane is fine and if you get frozen you are usually death.

Also in the keep (Act 3) dungeon level you have one variant of the map where you must walk through some chamber which spawns fire under your feet with a rather off predictability when the fire will spawn. If the fire spawns you are death no matter what your fire ressistance is I die almost instantly with +400 fire resist and 55k hp on my DH.
When we originally designed and implemented the bonus values for monster damage in Inferno, we were unaware that a bug was causing monster abilities...bla bla bla

Don't think so.
If this was a bug, than you will do exactly the opposite as going to do now.
You will say: "Hey guys, sorry there is a bug with MP dmg, it is intended to be like http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/7540457/7540457#damagehealth, but now it feels like is 25% more (ex. ~460% on MP10).. sorry for this, we are hotffixing to the original table."

Why I think so? Because EU players are not trolls, you can't trick us.
Because why would you post about infernal machine with "wrong" info tables if it was not intended? Someone has to give this data to your blog editors.

So no bug, no hotfix.. pure nerf because kids can't play, challenge gone, uber gears for farming MP10.

Plus this nerf is not needed, just nerf dmg on monster abilities if that's an issue (but I guess is again hardcoded, hmm?).

Also remember to give us MP15-20 in next expansion when we get bored. and if MF gets to numbers where nothing but legendaries drop (we are close to it), just remove monsters at all and fill game with loot :).

Btw, do you know what is the last thing I remember from WoW?
It was an epic color everywhere and heroic raids full of kids.
Hope you understand what I mean.
Edited by Potkan#2416 on 10/22/2012 3:21 PM PDT
The reason that MP10 got nerfed is so that everyone can reach MP10 and next patch they will release equipment that makes our current equipment only OK, even for BiS players. Which in turn, makes BLizzard more money because people will come back and be all powerful and there will be enough room for the BiS to upgrade their current BiS (which at next patch is just really good).

We'll be seeing monster power level 100 soon enough and everytime they open/adjust the difficulty we will see new gear. Nice game plan Blizzard.
People saying "we need a challenge""stop nerfing inferno" with 30/40k dps make me laugh.
Good job blizzard btw.
This seems pretty pointless, I can only do mp4-5 comfortably myself, but I enjoy having a challenge and something to strive for, now you're just making the game too easy for everyone. I don't think most of us should be able to do mp 9-10; you just made mp10 the same as mp 7. Unless you add some more powerful levels after mp10 or leave it the way it is, I just don't see the point here for it to be made easy. I personally liked it when inferno was almost impossible, it gave you something to strive for.

THIS.

People saying "we need a challenge""stop nerfing inferno" with 30/40k dps make me laugh.
Good job blizzard btw.

are you mental? just asking...
Edited by MindBlow#1874 on 10/22/2012 3:27 PM PDT
I have to agree with the majority here: the real problem is monster hit points, not monster damage
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]