Diablo® III

Monster Power Bonus Damage Reduced in Inferno

10/22/2012 01:28 PMPosted by AngryRonald
$5 says that within one month Inferno MP 10 will be nerfed until it is easier than the original Inferno was when the game first came out.

You saying that MP10 damage is more than original inferno?

I really don't think it is, it is close either way, the general damage, but the spike that was in original is not in MP10. I had champs not even touching my HP with their 'big hit' attacks in MP10 with ~1k AR while white mobs in original inferno could seriously dent it with 1300 AR.
? Why make the change??? I don't recall seeing any thread complaining that damage was too high!

If anything, the health of monsters should be lowered, while keeping damage at the same level!
why don't you change the hp bonus, as a DH I don't really care about that damage
Or you guys only take care melee class ?
so we range class all go to the mp 1 ,2 ,3 and those melee can hunt in the mp 6, 7, 8
I got it !
10/22/2012 04:14 PMPosted by Appanim
Too bad, the game is still too easy.

This is the truth, look at the prices of items in the AH to gear a character to jump inot the game at mp 3 will cost about 1 million, if you don't believe me watch my stream i gear barbs for under 1m.

The market is dead, Chinese gold farmers already duped millions of Radiant star and perfect star gems and now GF like bosses with the GF buff in MP's. compare it to prices in europe where they haven't been duped yet. Blizz has been easily fooled on their rollbacks and gems have been duped so much its cheaper to buy a radiant star than make a perfect star gem

Legendary drop rate has flooded the market making items worth 50m before worth 3m now

Game is dying, endgame was all that was left as a challenge but now that's nerfed

Did MP10 ubers last night, with 300 viewers watching. now it'll be nothing special since a WD can run in and zombie bear it and live because of the dmg nerf

Everything you said in this post is just completely wrong. Gems are going to keep going downhill because players swap characters, as well as the demand for gems will keep decreasing.. Gem prices will keep falling and falling b/c of both of those reasons.. not to mention once a player has the gems they "need" they will no longer ever have the need to buy more.

Top end gear is actually rising in price dramatically.. those 50m pieces you are talking about were usually the lower end of the spectrum for quite a few slots.. therefore 3m is about right.. if you look at that same type of armor with Godly stats.. your spending 50% more now after the patch than you would have before the patch.
I swear some of these ungrateful people are never happy with the changes blizzard makes. If next patch everyone got 1 million dollars in their wallet people would still complain and find some reason to complain.
Why complain about high HP it's a dips check
10/22/2012 04:21 PMPosted by Anuhart
$5 says that within one month Inferno MP 10 will be nerfed until it is easier than the original Inferno was when the game first came out.

You saying that MP10 damage is more than original inferno?

I really don't think it is, it is close either way, the general damage, but the spike that was in original is not in MP10. I had champs not even touching my HP with their 'big hit' attacks in MP10 with ~1k AR while white mobs in original inferno could seriously dent it with 1300 AR.

You were probably also !@#$ty geared in original ... the godly barbs back then were tanks .. tanks with 1k RA - 11k armor and measely health like 40k ish.. right now 40k hp is like super low.. therefore the burst will feel MUCH MUCH different than what you experienced before.. as for other classses.. burst felt huge at beginning b/c most players had 18k-30k hp at the most. Now it's common to see 60-80k hp and sometimes even 100k hp.
To elaborate on the gem discussion from the guy who claims there's a large DUPE. which there never was.. unless Blizz did it themselves.

Amethysts are super low.. b/c .. at the beginning of the game players used Amethysts in their weapons to help with inferno.. so all those players made radiants to deal with it. Lets say a million players out of the millions that started original inferno made themselves one of those gems.. Now you have a million gems.. moving into patch 1.03 and beyond where there demand is nearly 0.. then 1.04 where the demand for that specific gem is ZERO. Then take the stat gems... same thing... With each patch comes nerfs to classes or changes to classes that get players sparked into playing a new class.. so that player sells all his Radiant ruby's or Topaz's etc.. for whatever they can get out of them. .. this is an ongoing cycle.
hi im blizzard and i cater to any casual gamer that cries and whines. our games are not aloud to be hard
so that means I'll now be able to farm mp9. :| going to get a head spin with all the whirling around I'll be doing.
thanks. glad my lvl 60(3) HC barb died THE F***ING NIGHT BEFORE THE PATCH ON MP1!!!!!!!
I couldn't be more displeased with this hotfix change. Please consider not reducing monster damage.
10/22/2012 04:30 PMPosted by betweendaeye
hi im blizzard and i cater to any casual gamer that cries and whines. our games are not aloud to be hard

You choose your own destiny WW barb... Try a new strat that uses more thinking.
I find it surprising damage is nerfed and not hit points. I think they should rise on an equal basis so that play styles that work in MP1 can work in MP10. For instance anything timer or cooldown based (archon, being the best example), is pretty much screwed by the mass hit points. I think what you have down now is just create a giant grind fest with little danger, one that could probably be done by bots in modest gear :(
"I'm upset. I don't know why. I just know that when a blue posts, I need to troll it. This just infuriates me. I don't even know why though. I'm just. Trololol."

Just kidding. I don't care what changes are made, none of the prophesied "game ending" or "game breaking" buffs, nerfs, etc has bothered me.
Oh one more:

"I'm upset because I rolled a barb and the game is boring now because I use overpowered builds. How dare blizzard make the game even less fun for me now. It's not my fault at all for choosing to play a WW barb. It's blizzards."

Lol
Oh one more:

"I'm upset because I rolled a barb and the game is boring now because I use overpowered builds. How dare blizzard make the game even less fun for me now. It's not my fault at all for choosing to play a WW barb. It's blizzards."

Lol

you really need to get that retardation checked
Oh one more:

Lol

you really need to get that retardation checked

You bet.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]