Diablo® III

Monster Power Bonus Damage Reduced in Inferno

Relax everyone... MP10 will still be very much inefficient to farm.
Edited by TheMoj#1726 on 10/22/2012 12:14 PM PDT
I don't usually read official forums to avoid trolls and drama. I stumbled across this and just felt the need to comment.

I trust Blizzard to do what is best for the game. I played D2, and loved it. If they are making a change, it's probably beneficial to the game.

With that being said, this is my opinion:

If you're on here arguing it's going to be too easy, stop using the AH. I scanned profiles of the people who were complaining MP7+ was already easy. You are using TOP TEIR gear. Some people would consider this Best In Slot. I've never seen a game where players using the VERY best gear can still struggle through content unless he/she did not know how to use the buttons designated to issue commands in game. I rarely (if at all) use the AH, and you can see my gear is far from godly or good. Why? Because this is all I've found. Any "GG" items, I've found rolled bad and got sold to a vendor. The game is designed by chance (chance to find items, chance to roll good/bad), you're only harming your own game's longevity by skipping the chance part of the game. Also, go play hardcore. Don't use a shield, don't stack vitality, don't 'slowly' walk through the game.. Play exactly the same style you do now, and PM me how far you make it. That's where the real challenge (and why Blizzard rarely balances the game around it) lies.

If you're here crying that everyone else is crying and making the game easy, please read this twice. Coaches are able to help players improve and become more efficient and effective. If you asked those same coaches to participate in the game they know so well, you'd be suprise to see how many of them can not execute it. There are two things that make a game easy or hard; those are gear and skill. If you outgear everything, it will be easier. If you have an abnormally high player skill things will be easier. At the same time, there are players who lack these things, and the game is always too hard. Blizzard's job is to find a balance, but there is no right or wrong. Some people will always find the game too hard, and some players will always find the game too easy. If the players who think the game is too hard, there is a good possibility that they are doing something to make it hard (low skill level, not understanding basic mechanics, etc.). If there are players out there who think the game is too easy, there is a reason you are making it too easy (exploiting, purchasing (IGG or RMAH) high teir gear, high player skill). Just understand this transcends gaming, people come across these same problems all the time in life, especially with school.

Don't bother quoting and arguing with me, unless you can speak of experiences that matter, and provide empirical data to back your claims.

(Editied to fix typos).

I've never, ever wore anything from the AH, or anything that I haven't looted myself.

So, now that little introduction is out of the way; this change is silly, it is not needed, it is very puzzling indeed. I can go into MP 10 and take 10 mins on a champ pack, I can go in MP 1 and barely get a hit in as my enchantress blows everything up before I can, or I can pick somewhere between which gives a mixture of challenge and efficiency. There is progression ahead of me that is, if you like, too much for me. That is good, nerfing it is bad.
Lol.. All the whiners supporting these change, if u can't go higher mp, then stay at the mp u r right now and don't dream to roll with the big guys.. Just like a division 2 team stays in there n don't dream coming to division 1 unless you proven you r worthy enuff..

All these people r making d3 playable by a 10 years old boy..

If ur level r in the same level as the 10 years old, stay there.. Dun cry for Nerf so that u can go to where the big boys play n pretend to be big.. There r mp0, mp1, or mayb even up to mp3 for the small children to play.. 4 levels for you all and still not consider enuff??
10/22/2012 12:14 PMPosted by KingKongor
gay

Couldn't have said it better my self.
more gay
"OMFG BLIZZ GIMME A REAL CHALLENGE!?!1/111"

*zero hardcore characters played*
Kongor, with his word of wisdom
it suck's
why nerf then do 20 mp lvls so its even harder for some people the mp 10 was not that hard we dont want it easier...

QFT^10
Kongor.. I agree you
Ah, yeah I felt that difference whenever I got hit by an elite packs element. I was trying to find out why I was taking more damage now than before the patch. Honestly though, I think the damage is fine as it is I can do mp4~ with 20k life. Can't imagine what I will be able to do once I upgrade that to 50-60k.

A challenge doesnt involve losing a character you invested 1000 hours after dieing once. Some people are just not willing to take that risk. Don't be a idiot and compare the two
Lol.. All the whiners supporting these change, if u can't go higher mp, then stay at the mp u r right now and don't dream to roll with the big guys.. Just like a division 2 team stays in there n don't dream coming to division 1 unless you proven you r worthy enuff..

All these people r making d3 playable by a 10 years old boy..

If ur level r in the same level as the 10 years old, stay there.. Dun cry for Nerf so that u can go to where the big boys play n pretend to be big.. There r mp0, mp1, or mayb even up to mp3 for the small children to play.. 4 levels for you all and still not consider enuff??

(Even though you're trolling) I think I have a greater challenge for you than MP 10: English I.
Edited by NoNsum#1339 on 10/22/2012 12:17 PM PDT
This is the most horrible thing I've seen.. The high MP levels are for people who've got the gear and play a lot. It's supposed to be hard. I've got !@#$ gear and haven't played too much, but for the people with the gear this is horrible.. Let MP10 be for people who are really good and good geared. It should be so that only a veery few could do it.
dude. dont thnk about urself or the top players like that. top players already got insane MF due to ,MF on armor, paragon lvls and mp10 mf/gf. some people who dont spend money on the game or buy MF gear should get a good MF/GF so they go to mp10. it keeps the game fun for lower lvls.

Mate, think about what you just said.

Playing hardcore actually demands that you AVOID challenge.
First the best patch ever, and now the worst hotfix ever. Embrace, Bli$$ -.-
LOL 1.05 already made the game super easy now they are nerfing it more? How about hiring some real game designers next time.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]