Diablo® III

BUG: D3 Full Screen Issue on MAC

My system :
Mac Mini
2.5 GHz dual-core intel Core i5 processor; 3MB shared L3 cache
4GB of 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM
500GB 5400-rmp hard drive
AMD Radeon HD 6630M processor with 256MB of GDDR5 SDRAM

When I open D3 and try to log in everything looks perfect. Once I am logged into bnet and I am in the character select screen, edges of the screen are cut off (D3 is not in the correct display option). I go to options and then change the display from widescreen to windowed widescreen. Once I make those changes my screen is perfect. I apply and hit okay to accept these changes. I then hit accept.
When I log out, I have the same problem over again. The screen looks like its back in the original widescreen option but when i go to options>display it says it is in widescreen windowed mode. I then have to change the display option back to original widescreen (1st option), hit apply. Then I have to change it back again to widescreen windowed(3rd option) in order for the screen to fit.

I don't know what to do and its really annoying..... can I have some help please so I don't have to do this every time I log in?
Reply Quote
I am having this same problem. I also have a mac mini. Everytime I log in I have to change it to fullscreen and then back to windowed fullscreen, and that would fix it. But now with the new update on 13 Feb, it won't switch the screen into the right mode. the edges are cut off, the colors are whitened, and it runs slower.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Can you post what resolution and displays you're using for this? This might be similar to the current reports we have for 1080p displays.
Reply Quote
Same problem with MBP 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 AMD Radeon HD 6770M 1024 MB.
Monitor: Sansung: SMS27A350H.
Reply Quote
Having the same issue on a new MacBook Air.Was working fine until I set it to window'ed, when I set it back to full screen it chopped off 1 inch off each edge - nothing I do can make it actually go back to true full screen. Any news or fixes?
Reply Quote
I deleted the concerned profile on the Mac, re-created the user and re-launched Diablo to get true full screen again. This was the only thing that fixed it. Never setting it to Window'ed again tho.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]