Diablo® III

1.05 issues p.7 - fast chat scroll

Today, scrolling is totally normal for me again.
Reply Quote
And today, it's back to super fast scrolling. o_O
Reply Quote
Same here... Have to use Page Up / Down in order to scroll my chat up... Kinda annoying, but does the job.

Still, I'd like to have it fixed.
Reply Quote
What i did with that issue - switched off Vertical sycn in video options, and set FPS to 60 for both (foreground and background) which is max fps that you can get if your verical sync is ON.
Reply Quote
why should we need to tweak with this> Blizzard we got an error here please acknowledge
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Blizzard doesn't typically respond to bug reports, and they are only added to the known issues list once the QA team has verified the bug themselves.

The best way to get an issue noticed and resolved is to consolidate all reports for a single issue into a single thread, and "Like" posts that contain good information.
Reply Quote
Same problem i try any combination with FPS tun on/off and this not work correctly.So what we can do is only wait when fix that bug.
Reply Quote
Me the foreground FPS fixed the problem. Put it at the max ur fps is when game (ctrl+r) to see it.

Mine im always at 60 so i put it at 60 and it works.

At 70 scroll to fast.
Reply Quote
Same problem. After coming back to the game, I thought it was something they just hadn't fixed yet. But then today for 5 min I was finally able to scroll up and read some /w I got while afk. Was great.

Then it broke soon after. gg.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]