Diablo® III

Issue joining more than one game.

100 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi, I have recently been experiencing what seems like a strange sort of bug in diablo 3 but also something similiar in starcraft 2.

What happens:
I login to Diablo 3 and then join a game. I leave that game (doesn't matter how long I'm in it) and try to join another game. It won't load and sit there watching the loading screen for about 2 minutes and then it bounces back to the character screen. I then need to logout and log back in to then be able to join a game.

Similarly in starcraft 2 I play a game and then when I go to play another game it finds the players but before it does the countdown to start the game it just seems to drop and the game doesn't start. I then have to logout where when I hit the login screen it says it needs to connect to battle.net again.

It is like it's losing connection to the server after I've played a game? I don't know if this is an issue with the servers or something on my end of things. I am running on a fairly new macbook pro and haven't encountered any issues except this one.

Any suggestions?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Try wiping your Battle.net Cache folder and see if it helps.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/deleting-the-battlenet-cache-folder-mac
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]