Diablo® III

Magda Lag

The fight with Magda is seriously laggy. I tried several times & died, because of the lag. All the other boss fights & and everything else before it were running smoothly, so it can't be my computer/internet.

Does anybody else find it laggy?
Reply Quote
My character is too slow to fight against Maghda after I got the 1.5 patch...
Is it laggy..?
Reply Quote
I have the same problem. any result?
Reply Quote
No... The support team is sleeping...
Restart of the PC or the Game bring nothing at all...
I put every options of the games grafic and the game play to low... but the same result...
Reply Quote
I'm having the same problem. Didn't happen to me before the new patch.
Reply Quote
I have the same problem.
With the patch 1.0.5, when I fight Magda my fps drops to around 1 frame per second. It is just unplayable.

Blizzard, can you fix this bug ??
Reply Quote
work as intended
Reply Quote
Oh yeah this fight is terrible, i thought my computer was dying it lagged so hard.
Reply Quote
Hi , I have the same Problem, i played with 3 Charakter and the fight with magda is so slow, i will die in 3 secounds.

Latenz bevor i go in this fight is 50-70ms
Latenz i go in the fight is 250-500 ms

Please HelpBlizzard team
Reply Quote
I killed everything running in the background aside form what I need to run the OS and the game and the internet. And as soon as I enter the battle field my FPS cuts in half. As soon as I enter dialog with her and exit I begin to freeze but of course not her or her friends she pops... And yeah this all started after the last patch... And only this fight...
Reply Quote
cant get past this fight at the moment due to the incredible lag that seems to get worse as more of her minions spawn. i thought it was my pc, so i changed. thought it may have been a character issue, so i changed. thought to close and reopen the game and still, it is lagging like it has autism. it is really starting to !@#$ me.
Reply Quote
Lags too.
Edited by numenorean#1374 on 10/29/2012 1:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hmm, I guess I'm not the only one with this problem. The first few seconds start off okay, but after like a minute its just a slide show... It seems that when I go to the southern part of the map with all the lighting it makes it exponentially worse.

10/22/2012 12:36 AMPosted by numenorean
Not on my games. This is your computer hardware, your game settings, or ISP.

Can't be hardware, game settings or ISP. None of this happened prior to 1.0.5. I even turned down the graphics settings and my ISP service has not changed either.
Edited by bonecrusher#1101 on 10/22/2012 12:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
It's not the computer hardware, game settings or ISP. It is happening to me also. ONLY fighting Magda and there is at least one other thread discussing this issue.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6893550278?page=1
Reply Quote
same probs here @hardcore with my barb.
also happens when you killed magda and ported to town and back...
killed one of my hardcore-barb
Reply Quote
Please refer to the technical support section above for 5 more pages of comments about this bug. It is a new glitch since the implementation of this patch and is affected many users.

I found that I could only lessen the 5-10 second pauses by not using my USB drive (using internal hard drive instead) and also by disabling Microsoft Security Essentials real-time protection. This markedly reduced the pauses, which now only last 1-2 seconds every 5-10 seconds.
Edited by SLiCK#1445 on 10/22/2012 9:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
This was posted on one of the other Magda threads.

Omrakos
Support Forum Agent

The issue with the framerate drops here have already been reported as a bug. I believe they've identified the cause but I don't have an ETA as to when it can be addressed via either a hotfix or client patch.
Reply Quote
Same problem here (In European Server).
The game freeze during Magda fight , I hope this bug will be solved soon !
Edited by Starfox#2372 on 10/22/2012 2:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
SAME PROBLEM

seriously, also fix the whole STUTTERING everywhere in the game
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]