Diablo® III

Magda Lag

SAME PROBLEM happened both servers (us and asia )
i lost my HC wizard in asia server bcos that laggy
Reply Quote
Same problem

Nvidia gtx 285 latest beta drivers
Reply Quote
same problem on EU

works smooth everywhere else, just magda is laggy and with very low frames per seconds.
Reply Quote
Does anyone from technical support read our bug reports at all..?
Reply Quote
Same problem

Today i try add exception for realtime testing directory where is Diablo installed in my AV MS Security Essentials and Comodo Internet Security and this resolve my problem and i can kill Magda:-))
I don´t understand why, because i have Diablo installed on SSD disk, but it works for me.

Try this........

Sorry for my english........
Reply Quote
10/23/2012 02:10 AMPosted by Murogue
Does anyone from technical support read our bug reports at all..?

Do you ever read the comments already posted in a thread? Let me repost for you since you apparently didn't look at page one.

"This was posted on one of the other Magda threads.

Omrakos
Support Forum Agent

The issue with the framerate drops here have already been reported as a bug. I believe they've identified the cause but I don't have an ETA as to when it can be addressed via either a hotfix or client patch."
Edited by Briatta#1260 on 10/23/2012 2:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hi,

My computer is experiencing the same problem too. On Maghda's scenario, the play is so slow.

Tweaked video settings but the play did not improve a bit.
Reply Quote
same problem!!! 1-2 fps!!!
f0cking magda killed my HC DH ! (
Reply Quote
Before you report a bug, how about looking at the known issues thread, or even two posts above your own.
Reply Quote
I had the same problem

I found out that you actually CAN somewhat fix the problem.

I personally turned off Microsoft Security Essentials (Real time protection) and my Avast (rela time) shields..Then entered the Lair..The experience wasn't the best but was fairly playable,I even got to get "Lord of the flies".

I suppose it is the same with any real time protection program running,or only with Security Essentials.

Try this,it may work to most of you..cheers!
Reply Quote
THANK YOU!

My hardcore hero with freshly bought equipment have just died.

THANK YOU!
Edited by partci#2360 on 11/1/2012 10:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
For the cause of this lag, refer to this Post:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6933307675

If you need a temporary fix for it, disable the sound (go to Options -> Sound -> Uncheck Enable Music)**

** ^^^So Sorry, this does not work in Inferno, but it seems lower difficulties don't have this kind of Lag.
Edited by numenorean#1374 on 11/5/2012 10:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
I personally turned off Microsoft Security Essentials (Real time protection) and my Avast (rela time) shields..Then entered the Lair..The experience wasn't the best but was fairly playable,I even got to get "Lord of the flies".

No, that's not it.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6933307675

(Lord of the Flies? LOL)
Edited by numenorean#1374 on 11/1/2012 10:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Will blizz fix it or ?
Reply Quote
If you need a temporary fix for it, disable the sound (go to Options -> Sound -> Uncheck Enable Music)

^^^So Sorry, this does not work in Inferno, but it seems lower difficulties don't have this kind of Lag.
Reply Quote
happening to me also, unlucky for me I was in hardcore when I found out, lucky I was not alone and it didn't happen to my friend, was 3 of us, 2 of us lagged like hell, 1 died and 1 had no lag and everything was fine, would be nice if this was fixed....
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
11/16/2012 10:04 AMPosted by Vasadan
It will not be fixed until the next time Blizzard patches the game.
Reply Quote
So did they actually fix this with this patch or is that a lie too? This is ridiculous, I've supported this game through all the BS but this is getting infuriating.

People cant even progress in the game, and blizz doesn't care?
Reply Quote
I just did the Maghda fight and can confirm that it's been fixed as of this patch. I can finally progress on my Dh now...
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Warrior
Fixed!1.06 did the trick.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]