Diablo® III

Infernal Machine Plan... how do i get rid of

...it?

I already have the plan loaded on on my blacksmith. Another one dropped while I was helping a friend, and i mistakenly picked it up. Tried selling, dropping, reloading on Blacksmith...

Now its burning one slot in my Stash
Reply Quote
oh you OLDIRTY DOG
Reply Quote
seriously, LOL
Reply Quote
you have to farm 2 more and then you take it to Covetous Shen in Act 2 and drop it by him.

i was in the same situation as you and this worked for me
Reply Quote
Blizzard is working to fix this issue.

I think the only way at the moment do get rid of it is create a new char, put plan on his inv, delete him
Reply Quote
you can sell it to vendor (for 1 gold)
Edited by Chimaeric#1903 on 10/23/2012 1:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
you can drop it by open your item window, click and hold the plan, drag it out of the window and release.
Reply Quote
I might be wrong, but I think you have to delete your account and start over?
Reply Quote
Actually I can confirm. I got the plan for Staff of Herding after killing Izual.
Since I already know it I cannot learn it. And it cannot be dropped or sold.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Getting rid of the plans for the Infernal Machine (and the Staff of Herding) is currently not working the way we want, so right now it’s a little hard to do. We didn’t intend to create a situation where players would have a difficult time getting rid of these plans, so it’s considered a bug and we’re looking into fixing it in an upcoming patch.
Reply Quote
just make it VENDORABLE...

whats the problem?:P

if it is... in a form of protest i will fill my characters bag with those plans all over lol
Edited by Gorbak#2565 on 10/23/2012 6:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
Create a character, put the plan in that character's inventory, delete the character.
Reply Quote
...it?

I already have the plan loaded on on my blacksmith. Another one dropped while I was helping a friend, and i mistakenly picked it up. Tried selling, dropping, reloading on Blacksmith...

Now its burning one slot in my Stash

"mistakenly"? More like you saw the giant RED BEAM OF LIGHT and got excited and clicked it! Lol
I would have done the same thing! :)
Reply Quote
make it tradeable :)
Reply Quote
What about hellfire ring plan? Any intended changes on that? Accidentally bought two due to misclick and now I can do anything with the 2nd one. The 2 million lost isn't a huge issue for me, but just thought I should point out that there is an issue with the hellfire ring plan as well.
Reply Quote
10/23/2012 12:30 PMPosted by OlDirty
Tried selling

Don't know about this but I were able to sell my extra plan to the vendor.
Reply Quote
merch it. sold mine 1g lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]