[Details]: When playing Act II mission - Lair of the Witch, on the Boss fight with Magdha, the game lags severely that it will actually cause in-game death for a well geared character fighting a relatively easy boss-fight.
The game then resumes acceptable frame-rate (FPS) after porting back to town, and returning to the lair (when boss-monster is dead).
Since there are multiple people reporting this, this isn't user side issue. I have a high-end hardware, and my ISP is showing good MBPS. This is a game system issue that could be happening behind the codes of the Magdha boss fight.
- Initiate Boss fight of act II - Lair of the Witch.
- Damage Magdha until she creates immunity barrier.
- Kill minions, and then Damage Magdha further so she casts barrier second time
- The game Lags in a painfully unplayable FPS, while AI in background system is attacking you at Full FPS
- If Lucky to beat the boss fight, portal to town, and the game returns to optimal Frame rate.
Additional notes: After dying, fighting Magdha the second time and repeating the process makes the lag appear only a third as terrible.
Number of Repros: 3
Bug severity: High
Bug Type: System