Diablo® III

Urgent: Tempest Rush Monks Unite & Support!!

we need more TR monks to respond!!!!
Reply Quote
/signed

Out of sheer boredom with my monk, I tried a full Tempest Rush build today (12 spirit regen, sweeping wind, 2h, etc.)

It's fun, and even (sort of...) viable in Inferno MP1-3, but with the amount of rubber banding... I just get snagged on all sorts of stuff and get frustrated.

Rubber banding doesn't just shift me back 3 or 4 feet occasionally, it lags me for 2-3 seconds, sticks me back and then re-syncs damage and I end up at half health because I was standing in Molten Plagued Desecration for too long.
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
bump...
Reply Quote
Make sure you are all clicking the "like" on the OP. Also, bump for this and the other thread regarding dashing strike.
Reply Quote
Bump... and why the H&&! is this not fixed yet...

stopped using tempest rush because of rubber band issues 3 patches ago... new patch, same problem (or more specifically, a little worse it seems).
Reply Quote
rubber band mainly kills my fast pace and slows me down, making me lose sweeping wind from time to time.

it is annoying, and should get fixed, was much more enjoyable when I didn't get banded that way.
Reply Quote
this is AWESOME...blizzard LOCKED my bug post down...without replying back...
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
new bug post has been created again.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6934196012#1
Reply Quote
Problem? What problem?
Reply Quote
I love using TR, and can confirm that this drives me crazy... You almost have to work "around" the idea that you will Rubberband... /sigh
Reply Quote
new bug post has been created again.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6934196012#1

I created a bug post yesterday and included both your threads to further escalate the issue. I am very happy to see that a QA representative notices our efforts. Your latest bug post was even locked by "Blue" and left us with "Currently working on it."

Let's hope this solution occurs as soon as possible.
Reply Quote
bump.....:)
Reply Quote
Would love to have this fixed as well...
Reply Quote
agree ... is quite annoying so much so it's been forcing me to try other builds haha looks like blizzard was successful:)
I swear some barbs with sprint and whirlwhind are so much faster and therefore do potential more dps...
would be nice to see it truly get fixed and even get more radius of damage when using a two-handed daibo!!!
Reply Quote
im baffled that the game came out in May and here we are still dealing with it =/ what the poop. I loved using it but it's the only reason I was dying!!!
Reply Quote
I've been using TR since 1.03/04 so tell me about it lol.

Not only TR, but a lot of other skills across all classes suffer from rubberbanding too, Barbs WW and HotA, DH's Strafe and Vault etc etc to name a few.

It's just sad to see this kind of technical issue happening in a fast paced ARPG, especially when it features a hardcore mode. Things like this totally keeps me away from playing HC mode at all, which I'd have enjoyed otherwise.
Reply Quote
Got the same issue. Hate it!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]