Diablo® III

Urgent: Tempest Rush Monks Unite & Support!!

Fix this please!!!
Reply Quote
wow. this still isn't fixed
Reply Quote
SAME ISSUE! RUBBERBANDMAN SUCKS!
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
Unbelievable, this was an issue for me playing a monk back in june. Im just coming back to the game to see this issue not being fixed yet is hilarious. What the f*** has blizzard been working on?
Reply Quote
View profile
somebody please please fix the spelling of the word "Urgent!"
Reply Quote
12/13/2012 02:36 AMPosted by MrMojoRisin

Dagnabbit, you beat me to it!
Reply Quote
12/13/2012 02:36 AMPosted by MrMojoRisin

yes PLEASE FIX IT!!!!!!
Reply Quote
up
Reply Quote
12/18/2012 05:44 AMPosted by serpent
up

Why are you bumping this? It's from 2 months ago. Furthermore, Urgent is spelled wrong in the title and it makes us all look like a bunch of first grade nincompoops.
Reply Quote
12/18/2012 06:24 AMPosted by Piffle
up

Why are you bumping this? It's from 2 months ago. Furthermore, Urgent is spelled wrong in the title and it makes us all look like a bunch of first grade nincompoops.

Nincompoops. LOL.
Reply Quote
Like an Ergent, rubberbanding for the very first time
Like an Erge-e-e-ent, when your monk fights, next to mine
Reply Quote
This is absolutely crucial for HC Monk survival.
I am not using TR on HC due to this bug, which makes me unable to escape dangerous situations.

Last time I used TR my monk rubberbanded 4 (four!!!) times in a row, during a SINGLE elite fight. Next fight it happened two times, etc, etc...

WTH, Blizzard???
Edited by entropus#2639 on 1/16/2013 7:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
Stop. Necroing. Threads.
Reply Quote
Monk Tempest Rush
Demon Hunter Strafe
Barbarian Whirlwind

All the same when it comes to the rubberband. They all need fixed.
Reply Quote
View profile
I am relatively new to the Monk class (coming from a DH), and this bug is really, really frustrating.

I'm absolutely addicted to the movement speed, but I get so angry when I make it halfway across the screen, only to snap back into a pack of Molten, Plagued, Arcane, Jailing Golgors.

It's literally like "hey, this person escaped... Lets troll them and put them PRECISELY where they do NOT want to be"

On the flip side, I almost get the impression that Blizzard does not want to fix this, simply because of how powerful it makes the Monk class. If it were fixed, one could run MP10 using a glass build, and just bob and weave, dropping bells to do damage.
Reply Quote
zombies... attack!
Reply Quote
View profile
My apologies, I'd rather necro then start a new post about something that has already been discussed.
Reply Quote
Bump!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]