Diablo® III

Infernal Machine MP5+

Hi guys,

Any Perth players doing the infernal machine tonight? Looking for some people to speed up the process for the ring. I'm usually on 7ish.

At the moment I can steamroll mp4, and mp5 the elite just take abit longer cause I run out of mana but its still easy. So not sure how high MP lvl I can do at this moment for the infernal machine.

Add me if you want to run tonight.
Reply Quote
If i can ever beat the mother of all bosses on diablo 3 (error 3006) id be keen to run a few mp runs
Reply Quote
I'm still at work :)
Hopefully it will be fix tonight.
Reply Quote
Been unable to log in for the past 2 hours and server restarts are due in 3 and a half hours time which is expected to put the servers down for at least another hour.
Reply Quote
Bump! Looking for more people running infernal machine.
Usually on at night Perth time.
Late night east coast players welcome :)
Edited by kagenx#1526 on 10/21/2012 8:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
im in perth, i can beat MP5 but iyam also at work.

i wonder if we work at the same place?
Reply Quote
I'll add you tonight, need some Barb power :)
Reply Quote
Add me to I play most nights in perth and really want to do so key and plans runs to get me a ring. I'm a DH.
Reply Quote
Im from perth, please add me, not sure if I will be on tonight though as I need to study :(
Reply Quote
Just to clarify, I'm looking for infernal machine runs, so hopefully you have your infernal machine ready to open the portal. It takes abit of time organising a group, have to make sure we have tanks and enough dps (no leechers pls). Also its a 50/50% chance to get the organs from MP5. Hence we will not be farming for keys or plans.

I will usually be running for keys, then feel free to join.

I'll add you guys tonight.
Reply Quote
bring a wiz with freeze/slow time
Reply Quote
I can freeze for you... ^^
Reply Quote
I have one machine left... (just used 3 last night...and didnt get the organ from ghom/rak sigh)

I was having a lot of trouble getting keys to drop last night....I had a good streak of key drops on Friday and Saturday but seems the RNG gods are against me now -_-
Reply Quote
I'm scared of Wiz, they also freeze my computer :)

I'm missing the sk/mag organ :(
Edited by kagenx#1526 on 10/22/2012 12:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Oh man, what a night. Glad some1 got his ring tonight :)
Reply Quote
I had lots of fun... tyvm ^^
Reply Quote
If you ever need another DPS I'll gladly join. I have about 131k dps. Have mostly been soloing MP5+ for keys. Have 2 machines + a bit at the moment. Pretty hard to get groups going ingame...
Reply Quote
lemme join,
Cm wizard as well

juggerking#1542
Reply Quote
I'll add you guys tonight. Always good to have more people available for runs.
Make sure you have your infernal machine.
Reply Quote
remember - 3 keys =/= 3 portals

that was pretty lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]