Diablo® III

Profile Update Frequency

What Twister said.
It has nearly been a week since the blue post.
It would be nice with a status update, bug confirmation, putting this bug on the known bugs list, or just anything (preferably a fix :) )
Reply Quote
I'm dyin' here, would love an update.
Reply Quote
This is getting quite annoying.
Sad because this feature was working perfectly until maybe 3 weeks ago.
A regression, so to speak ?
Reply Quote
same here, modified at midnight, still no update
Reply Quote
ZZZZ where the hell are the blues
Reply Quote
Same issue here. I fully agree with Twister (quote below). I can't even play the game if I can't use d3bit properly.

Please fix! Because no in game ladder was ever implememted, webiste updates & API data feeds are really critical for other parties to supplement this funtionality
Reply Quote
Profiles were such a great feature. It was a fun way to brag about new gear, builds and paragon progress...
Too bad it's not reliable anymore. I was doing a 10 minutes testing of random gear and skills, just when the profiles server decided to update my char and its profiles got stuck with crap stats for maybe 24h...
Reply Quote
I have really been missing this feature. I love to use sites like d3up.com to check gear comparison's, etc, and now can't any more. It has been way too long since an update on this! Please bring back profile updates on log out!!!
Reply Quote
I click on "View Profile" and profile cannot be viewed
Reply Quote
same here , please fix it
Reply Quote
I'm having the same problem as well.
Reply Quote
Is this still looked into or other problems being prioritized?
Reply Quote
^ Still updating infrequently.

It was working perfectly before patch 1.05 hit.
Reply Quote
Here's something weird.

My stats are right but the items are wrong (weapon, boots and amulet)
Reply Quote
Same thing here, and still no response from blizz? my profile must have updated at some point recently, but now it is just stuck.
Reply Quote
Yes please
Reply Quote
Bump... fix this.
Reply Quote
It's been like this since just after 1.0.4.

Used to be that almost as soon as I exited the game, my profile was updated. It was brilliant how fast it was. Showed all my current gear and updated Paragon accurately.

BUT.... After the maint window that occurred yesterday, I found that it worked several times on exiting the game, but haven't seen it work again since (updates are infrequent).

Is it possible it works on some servers and not others?
Reply Quote
My profile has been stuck since Sunday the 11th at 805p
I have logged in and out a bunch over since then(just ask my girlfriend) and no update.
This has happened a few times before but usually fixes itself in 24hrs, now going on 72hrs...

I don't think that your servers are "talking" to one another properly.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reply Quote
Update!!!!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]