Diablo® III

+% Spirit Barrage Items

Where can I get +% SB damage? The only one I can think of is Uhk-something Serpent legendary mojo. :p Thanks.
Reply Quote
mojo.. probably soj ring

really hard to search for that stuff on ah though. blizz needs to refine it a bit more and allow these options
Reply Quote
Easiest one to get is Mojo. Look at my profile. :P Serpent and Manajuma mojo are guaranteed to have at least one of the five skills so the chance of you getting high +SB and good stats is much better than other mojo.

Another good place is SOJ. To search for a WD Stone of Jordan, do this:

Choose Vs Elite Damage
Choose Max Mana

It will filter out A LOT of stuff but you still need to go through all WD items.

Other than Mojo and SOJ, I can't justify other spots yet. Mara ammy could be a decent choice if it also has high rolls on everything else. I just think Tal ammy is too good to pass on. And I don't like Skull Grasp that much.
Edited by Jibikao#1131 on 10/19/2012 6:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks for the replies. I'm really enjoying SB WOS right now.

Yeah, I think Tal's too good to pass on too. Not really sure if +% SB damage on Mara's is worth it.

Hope I can get good drops soon. Gold-wise, not really capable of buying these items. I only have 3m on me hahaha.
Reply Quote
I got +12% SB on my chicken mojo. It's great. My single target damage is pretty pod with well f souls.
Reply Quote
Skull Grasp hasn't been mentioned. It rolls a random skill boost.
Reply Quote
jordan stone too
Reply Quote
Should be angel"behind"thetimes You bumped a 4 month old thread to say something covered in the second post .....

But while I'm here
12 on mara's kaleidoscope
12 on SOJ
11 on skull grasp
14 on Mojo
Is the max I believe you can get in all slots.
Edited by Jimbob#1821 on 1/19/2013 4:49 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]