Diablo® III

Is this a good Nats Embrace

I do not play a DH but I would like to know if Chakram is any good and if so just a price check on this.

+150 dex
+165 vit
+12% life
Reduces resource cost of Chakram by 5
and 3 sockets

Thanks for the help :)
Reply Quote
add me up lets talk im interested
Reply Quote
Me too ill be on in a hour
Reply Quote
So how much you think it is worth???
Reply Quote
millions.... you can search those stats on the AH.
looks like you put it up on the AH for 195m?

seems like 3min ago you were asking for the price.. and I see one exactly like it on the ah for 195m... with 23hr left on the auction so it has been up there for over 12hrs ....... hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm why do I feel "duped" by the OP?
Edited by BubbaGump#1297 on 10/22/2012 1:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yeah I have it up for 195 mill but is it worth that. I thought that may be close since there is one with close stats just less % life up for 200 mill. My bad this is the best item I found so I trying to get enough so I can buy my IK chest with similar comparable stats. :)
Reply Quote
Hmm....did you sell this yet? If so, how much did it go for? I'm looking to delve into Chakram. I currently use Impale...but most nat's embraces w/-5 hatred for Impale kinda suck right now. As an FYI, I bought the one I'm wearing for 750k ;)
Reply Quote
they are a lot cheaper now. I picked up my cloak for 30m but that was because seller didn't know the price. Higher VIT cloaks with over 100 dex can run over 100m
Reply Quote
Nice, but chakram isn't that popular. Might take awhile to sell because of that reason, you need to find a buyer who is a chakram user or who doesn't care about the bonus. Personally, giving up legacy nats I'd rather have +disc on my chest than more vitality. Still, that's very high dex and vitality, I expect you would be able to get well over 100M for it.
Reply Quote
You guys prefer High Dex/High Vit or Max Discipline? I noticed the ones w/MD don't have very high Dex
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 09:15 AMPosted by KickACiD
You guys prefer High Dex/High Vit or Max Discipline? I noticed the ones w/MD don't have very high Dex

Depends on the rest of your gear, if you have a Disc DML or full Nats, you don't need the MD roll on the chest so high dex/vit or high vit/AR is better depending on your build.
Reply Quote
I had a Max Disc Nat's Cloak until I found with without the Disc and more Dex/Vit. Honestly with Night Stalker I don't even notice that I've lost 10 Max Disc.
Reply Quote
well... for lower players the DISC is maybe more important.

If you look at most of the medium-high players many don't have any extra disc as we have built our gear to help us replenish the disc quicker using passives or skills.

lower geared players still benefit a lot from extra DISC as they aren't geared in such a way to help to replenish it quickly (faster than normal) so having "more" of it helps them a lot.

Not surprising regarding lower DEX if it has DISC.

Same goes for like Inna pants. You want 75 AR on them... you will pay a lot but also I think dex is limited to 100 on them... least I don't know that I've seen inna pants with > 100 and having good AR on them. I would guess same holds true. there is a tradeoff for the DISC to maybe have lower dex cap on the cloaks.

the question as to what we prefer? That is a loaded question. My Nat cloak has 147 dex/247 vit/ 10% life ... I needed the vit so went that way. Some may want higher dex. I don't think there is a "preference" that is common amongst DHs out there to be safe.. HIGH DEX/HIGH VIT... LOL
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 09:21 AMPosted by Chocko
I had a Max Disc Nat's Cloak until I found with without the Disc and more Dex/Vit. Honestly with Night Stalker I don't even notice that I've lost 10 Max Disc.

I might feel the same way at some point, but I just switched from legacy nats so I'm still getting used to not have near unlimited discipline and the extra buffer makes me feel a little more comfortable. Nightstalker seems to be working pretty well as a replacement for legacy regen though, except I do miss the regen for vault.
Reply Quote
True. Problem solved lol. I'm guessing I don't need MD then. I was daydreaming about how good it would be...but then primary stats would suffer a bit.
Reply Quote
I dont expect that to sell for over 30M.

I have one with 130dex, 189vit, 11%life and 12% spike trap bonus
that i bought for 15M, there was no buy-out so i was the only one bidding.

Spike traps is most used on higher MP, so the chakram bonus isnt going to higher the price.

It was on EU ah, dont know if there is a big difference between US ah and EU ah.
Reply Quote
I'd be surprised if you don't get 30m or more.. haven't looked at the ah prices as of recent but 130dex and 189 vit is a good cloak I'm gonna guess you are at the 30m or a smidgeon more based on prices I remember...course prices drop fast enough so not 100% sure.
Reply Quote
I dont expect that to sell for over 30M.

I have one with 130dex, 189vit, 11%life and 12% spike trap bonus
that i bought for 15M, there was no buy-out so i was the only one bidding.

Spike traps is most used on higher MP, so the chakram bonus isnt going to higher the price.

It was on EU ah, dont know if there is a big difference between US ah and EU ah.

If you look at the date of the original post, it was about a month ago. Unfortunately, the AH has been fire-bombed with items. So prices have dropped substantially. ;( I'm sure you know this. Just call me Capt. Obvious.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]