Diablo® III

Farming Infernal Machine plans

I am planning to farm for the Infernal Machine plans tonight. Will be home at around 6pm Sydney time. Add me if someone wants to join me. Farming Act 4 can be a pain. Solo I can only do MP2-3 but in a group MP5.
Reply Quote
I also need the plan! Add me for a run tonight. Be on around 5pm Sydney time.
Reply Quote
add me im in!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
pls add me kazumakiryu #6216, usually 9pm Sydney time, been looking for hellfire group
Reply Quote
Thanks to Derp and Scope who were running with me for the plans. See you for farming keys and doing Ubers.
Reply Quote
Yeah you lucky bugger got the plan. Wish i had time for a second run last night but no good. Maybe i can get that plan tonight!
Reply Quote
Let me quote from a lot of topics here. RNG is RNG. I needed ten runs to get them. Lucky you only need them once. Act 4 is a pain in the butt. Good luck mate. If you need my help let me know.
Reply Quote
maybe down some beers and the plan will appear in your stockings.
Reply Quote
you guys still running this? I'm on most nights from about 10:30pm Sydney time onwards (or during the day sometimes)...

add me if you still want to get it #1268
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]