Diablo® III

Lag during battle

After the patch I'm experiencing unplayble lag when there are a group of monsters, pre-patch I never experienced the least bit of lag.

My specs are
3.6 ghz quadcore i5
GTX 560 TI
12 gb DDR 3 ram

With my current set up I shouldn't be experiencing any lag at all, I get 60+ FPS on BattleField 3 with max settings. Is there a setting that was reset somewhere that I am unaware of?
Reply Quote
I have been having the same issue! I can have perfect latency (green bars) but the moment any monsters appear it drops to red and can barely chug through the fight, elites kill me no problem....been like this since the patch!

specs
2.4 ghz quad core
4 gig ram
Geforce GTX 465
....this definatly only began since 1.05 patch
Reply Quote
My latency bar remains green, it's just the graphics gets extremely choppy and unplayable. Any blues chime in on this please?

Yes definately a 1.0.5 thing, all previous patches had latency issues but never graphics lag.
Reply Quote
REPORT YOUR PROBLEM IN THIS POST SO WE CAN MAKE A BIG ONE AND SEE IF WE GET A SOLUTION QUICK:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6933876255
Reply Quote
BUMP
Reply Quote
Same here

- happened since 1.05 patch
- a crowd pack of certain mobs
- example of 100% happen areas: party of four in Rakkis Crossing, Arreat pack of scorpions
- a wiz doing meteor and/or chain explosion makes the stuttering even more worse
- green ping

My spec:
i7-950, GTX 580, 6G DDR3
Edited by Imonfire1161#1604 on 10/24/2012 11:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
We need a fix come on Blizzard!! I'm getting really annoyed by this... I see other ppl playing and having fun while I'm here wondering what in the F you guys did in the last patch that makes the game so laggy and unplayable for some players...

STOP IGNORING THESE THREADS!
Reply Quote
I don't understand why no blues are responding, this is quite irritating.
Reply Quote
REPORT YOUR PROBLEM IN THIS POST SO WE CAN MAKE A BIG ONE AND SEE IF WE GET A SOLUTION QUICK:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6933876255
Reply Quote

ht tp://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6933876255

Ya I already did and it's not working either.
Reply Quote
Updated all my drivers and played around with all settings dunno what's going on.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]