Diablo® III

Guild Medieval--Mature Gamers Inquire Within

Our ranks swell with fine individuals :). Have had the pleasure of meeting a few already and look forward rolling with many more. The doors to our venerable hall our open. As always, hit me up here or in game with questions/comments/concerns.
Reply Quote
Good morning. This week we've added three new knights to our ranks and a whole lot of excellent new squires. We're looking forward to even more.
Reply Quote
Morning Sanctuary!

We're getting ready for the Neverwinter beta weekend. If you happen to have a beta key and want to join up with us this weekend, fill out an application today and we'll get you moved along.
Reply Quote
I sent an app for the guild. Been looking for one lately :3
Reply Quote
Thanks for your interest, Yunadori! Your app will reviewed ASAP. Hope to see you in-game.
Reply Quote
Morning Sanctuary! All applications have been replied to as of right now. Good to see several new people have made it through on to our forums. We're still waiting for others, so check your e-mail.
Reply Quote
Morning! Still room within our ranks for more demon bashing heroes looking for more than just random names to fill their friends list with!
Reply Quote
Applications processed as of right now!

Applications submitted this weekend will most likely be responded to on Monday. Have a great weekend!
Reply Quote
Good morning, Sanctuary and Happy Easter if you're into it. Little Sunday humor for you all - How do you stop a Thorned Hulk from charging? Take away its credit card...........aaaand keep those apps coming. Enjoy the rest of the weekend ;)
Reply Quote
Morning! Our inbox awaits. Make sure you fill out the application to the best of your ability. If you are serious about joining, a couple sentences just wastes all our time as we have to respond and ask you to fill it out again more completely. Thanks!
Reply Quote
Ho, there, demonslayers! The legions of Hell aren't going to defeat themselves ;). Come check out what GM has to offer, you'll be glad you did. Happy hunting.
Reply Quote
The halls of Guild Medieval beckon. You are already heroes, now become legends! Any recent apps will be processed soon. See you in game.
Reply Quote
Hi

I applied yesterday to join the guild and keen to know how it goes. I know it should be processed withint 48 hrs but just wondering. Many thanks.
Reply Quote
Hey there.

Been considering joining a guild, but vent, etc. doesn't work well on my current setup so I'm purely text-based when it comes to D3 communication.

I know you mentioned previously that voice chat is not required, but I'm curious if a good portion of your members actually utilize the text box, or would not using vent be a hindrance.

Thanks and good fortune.
Reply Quote
accidental double post
Edited by Killian#1287 on 4/12/2013 12:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hi Killian,
I am a new member of Guild Medieval and from my experience, text box is definitely being utilized in game! Some people are more social players while some others are more of a rush mode player, but the leader of the game would listen to suggestions and make the ultimate decisions (on what mp, where to go next, what we do, and yes, for the most part we follow where the leader go in game). It is awesome to be in a team that actually work together as a team.

Looking forward to seeing you in the guild soon (hopefully).
Reply Quote
Hello, all. To clarify, voice chat is available and widely used by guild members and recommended but not an absolute requirement for membership. Voice chat certainly makes communication in-game more efficient but the text chat is still widely used. We are very adaptable :). Hope to see you in game soon.
Reply Quote
Never seen an application requirement for Diablo before. Must be gunning for server-first kills. Good luck guys.
Reply Quote
Submitted my application. Hope to hear from you guys soon.
Reply Quote
Processing, now, Heldon. Keep those apps, coming, all, our ranks grow by the day. Hope to see you all in game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]