Diablo® III

Looking for Barb or Wiz to farm MP 2-3

Looking for Barb or Wiz to farm MP 2-3 and even possibly hellfire ring run.

Would like a team that wants to work together with buffs etc and strategy.

I can tank with my barb or DPS and slow with my DH.

Snoofo#1164
Reply Quote
I am totally interested: Belgarion#6211. I'm a Wizard that normally farms ActI Imprisoned Angel Quest with the inclusion of "Cemetery of the Foresaken", "Festering Woods" and the "Scavengers cave" in the fields of Misery at MP1. I use the following spells while solo farming: Hydra - venom, Blizzard, Disintegrate, energy armour, magic weapon and diamond skin. Am flexible in using other spell arrangements to bolster strategic attacks if needed, and I have some gear to trade if you're interested also....
Reply Quote
ive got a monk who is capable up to mp3. dies with some mobs though. only pushing 40-50k dps though. my profile wont update for some reason though so the gear im wearing may not be up to date.

im aware that u said barb, but monk is better :P
Reply Quote
hey add me BloodyHell#1680
Reply Quote
add me ill come wityh my barb
Reply Quote
Chuck an invite my way if you want, i can do mp3-4 with my barb/wd Tipsylama #6598
Reply Quote
I've got a DH(70k DPS ) that would love a tank friend.
Frenzy#1762
Reply Quote
add me Iceblink #1422.

Build details in profile. I can happily solo MP2/3 any act; but it's faster and more fun in a group.

I can go toe-to-toe with all non-elites and most elites up to MP3. Also very good tank support with Blizzard to slow enemies up; lightning hydra to pick off fast and highly mobile enemies and Archon for massive DPS when it is needed.

90k dps buffed (which is all the time - force weapon).
Reply Quote
Im interested, Add me :) LHD4life#6167
WW barb
Reply Quote
Im interested, Add me :) LHD4life#6167
WW barb
Reply Quote
Add me if you like. Always up for some fun :)
Kapheroph#6493
Reply Quote
Able to carry any amount of players below mp6 on all acts.
Add me up if anyone needs help on uber bosses up to mp8, because mp9-10 is just ridiculous to carry a team solo.
Mainly using my ww barb. URMOMSUCKDME#6958
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]