Diablo® III

Covetous Shen conversation Victory

(Locked)

Currently the Victory conversation is not becoming available at any stage of the game and therefore its currently not possible to finish the following achievements

-Everybody loves Shen
-Talk is cheap, friends are priceless
-The art of conversation

I understand that this conversation was only added in the 1.0.5 patch and wonder if it would have been available if i had started after this was released

Thanks

PS - Awesome Game
Not being able to get:
-Everybody loves Shen
-Talk is cheap, friends are priceless
-The art of conversation
Annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I spent my entire day working on conversations only to find out I can't complete the chain of them due to the need for "Victory."

Another Blizzard lame shot. Hence why I never play WoW anymore.
Blizzard Employee
Thanks for the reports guys. The "Victory" conversation was removed from the requirement for this achievement awhile back, not sure how it got re-added.
I am able to confirm this problem.
Therefore can't get the following achivements:
Everybody loves Shen -> Talk is cheap, friends are priceless -> The art of conversation
10/24/2012 02:12 PMPosted by Vasadan
Thanks for the reports guys. The "Victory" conversation was removed from the requirement for this achievement awhile back, not sure how it got re-added.

Soooooooo.......does this mean you are going to fix it?
Yeah. I'm interested in that little in game snafu as well.

"Victory" is the only thing standing between me and three other achievements.
Blizzard Employee
10/25/2012 09:38 AMPosted by BoSMud

Yes, we're going to fix it.
When is it going to be fixed?
Wow, Hahaha, is it just me or people in the forums treat Blizzard-employee replies (the Cyan-texted responses) like some long-awaited text-reply from a girlfriend who just became your girlfriend two hours ago?
When will it be fixed, cause its still showing up for me and its stopping me from 3 achievements :(
They'll fix it when they get around to it, hold onto your horses..
It's only 3 achievements and yes, I know how frustrating it is to have to wait, buuuut...
I'm sure they'll bring out a hotfix quickly know that they are aware of it.
lol dang was hopeing to find out where this convo was out and now i see its impossible... ;D i had gone through the whole act wondering about it ;D.
Man, I was having trouble with "God or Man" and FINALLY found it only to have this happen. So sad!!
10/25/2012 10:49 AMPosted by Vasadan

Why u guys tending useless and unimportant issues but not caring about people who lost items due a bug with the Auction House.

If u want your Achievement, you can get it later but items prices change all the time
10/25/2012 10:49 AMPosted by Vasadan

Thnx for the reply :)
Looking forward to the fix. I expect to login and instantly gain all 3 missing achievements nex week because I got all conversations except the "victory" one ;)
will you please get rid of the victory conversation for shen or add the conversation to shen so it is available so we can get the achievement for shen
Can you please add this bug to the known problems so we can know it will be worked on?

Also... please know that for many the second act lore achievement is unattainable due to it having a lore book included that exists only in act 1 (Orders from Maghda) and even if it is counted in your act 1 achievements, it is not in your act 2 achievements. please fix this bug as well, as it prevents many higher level achievements.
Good to hear it's going to be fixed - no need to keep looking for it?

10/27/2012 10:39 AMPosted by BoSMud

Thnx for the reply :)
11/2/2012 - Just wondering when this is going to be fixed... any idea?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]