Diablo® III

Covetous Shen conversation Victory

(Locked)

90 Night Elf Death Knight
The funny part is that this is a problem that they fixed once, and it's come back. It'll take longer for them to fix it this time since they have to figure out how and why it came back so they can fix that, too.
Makes me wonder what other achievements are bugged. I wonder if dataminer exists in the new patches, or other achievements requiring spawns. Just put the conversation back in covetous shen and keep it as a requirement. I mean, it's one conversation out of over 30, just make it easy and let the conversation happen and give people reassurance in the game. ugh.

I was sure this would be addressed.

So either they don't care cause they are too busy with WoW, or they don't know what happened and don't know what to do.

Either way, does not look good.
Trying to get this argh
Hours and Hours looking for this ans it's not there. Well atleast i can look for other stuff to do now, ill just have to wait till its out again.
Fix it!
Not sure if removing the one conversation will fix it. That's how my "Stay awhile and listen" achievement got broken in the first place. They removed one conversation and now there is no way to trigger it.

I'll bet same thing is going to happen here.
confirmed, unable to complete those three quests due to no victory quest found.
i just deleted my own post, by mistake...lol It's the 4th of December... You said it will be fixed! that reply was given on the 25 of October...
Blizzard Employee
12/04/2012 03:25 PMPosted by frostyy22
i just deleted my own post, by mistake...lol It's the 4th of December... You said it will be fixed! that reply was given on the 25 of October...

You guys will know as soon as it is fixed because it will be listed in the patch notes. Since the 1.0.6 patch notes did not contain this information, I think it is safe to say the bug is still not fixed.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]