Diablo® III

Bashanishu(Achievment)

Ive currently been looking, well 300, restarts to try to see if i could get Bashiok to spawn, no luck. i know for a fact he spawns in the Dahlgur Oasis, yet after days of searching and no luck i decided to see if i was the only one having problems finding him. ive been to every website and they all say the same thing, is there any specific thing i got to do to get this to spawn or is the spawn rate really as bad as they say...(0.5-5%) any suggestions or info is much appreciated.

if found plz message me Malive#1832
Edited by Malive#1832 on 10/23/2012 2:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I've done similar amount of runs with nothing to show for it, I've been offering a 500k IGG tip for the invite, no luck there either.

Gl bro
Reply Quote
Hey just go to reddit and look around their diablo sub reddits. Whenever someone finds one they usually make a announcement and keep it open for a few hours.
Reply Quote
Deleted
Edited by Cheetiah#1161 on 2/4/2013 10:14 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]