Diablo® III

Constant Lag

Everytime i start a new game or join a game it is forever loading...then it prompts GAME CLIENT DISCONNECT or some crap. And if im lucky i get to start the game...pls dont something to your servers thanks. It is definitely not my side because during that long load i went to check my email etc..
Reply Quote
Add me to the list...
Reply Quote
Unplayable for me right now.
Reply Quote
earlier about 1hr ago. i was doing fine farming.. and when i changed game to ACt3 i lag badly.. around 2k ms... and so i paused the game thinking it was just internet traffic or something.. after a minute of game paused, i resume and after 10 secs becomes lag again..
i never lag coz i have good internet,. its just these past few days i experience this lag @_@
blizz please address our problem!!
Reply Quote
Everything I do for the last 3 days seems delayed by 1-2 seconds... I play a monk. My attacks appear to hit, but are delayed by a few seconds. Almost constant..

Running 4.0 ghz, 8core, 32g ram, 4g video (dual 2g high def)

with a direct connect high speed road runner connection...
Reply Quote
Same issue here. Frequent lags spikes rendering many encounters unplayable.

Issues started in the last couple days.
Reply Quote
No word from anyone on the matter at all. This is a ongoing issue. All damn week. What the hell is going on. Can't even look in the auction house its lagged SO BAD.
Edited by Love#1232 on 11/12/2012 8:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
had to stop playing i was going from 150ms to over 800ms.

I'm hardwired into a 14mb cable connection and i have not experienced this issue with any other games.

cant really play at all because of it, and will not be playing hardcore until the east coast gets some servers.
Reply Quote
never seen a green bar on the latency meter since game launch.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
There's major ping issue on wow too. That's the reason why I loaded up D3 to see if it would lag here as well. It's actually a lot worst here, but both are bad right now.
Reply Quote
the crazy thing is when i play on asia server i dont lag! -.-
my main char is on US server and cant play smoothly because of this lag...
this is bull crap >.<
Edited by Mjolnir23#6861 on 11/13/2012 4:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
FYI this is affecting EU server as well.
Reply Quote
yes eu server now so lag latecy 850 now ım live turkey istanbul , what happened :S
Reply Quote
Add me to this. Been happening for a while, and it's a pain. The worst is when I'm disconnected. Thank goodness it hasn't happened during an Uber run.
Reply Quote
been getting the same huge latency spikes since 1.0.5 hopefully this extended maintenance will fix this
Reply Quote
Maint did nothing to fix my lag issues between 150-300 during a quick playthrough.
Reply Quote
All i do is lag.

Past 2 weeks constant lag. 25Mbps download 4Mbps upload.

Which are pretty decent speeds. I have never lagged before and this is ridiculous, I get red bar 1000+ ms.

This cant be due to the hurricane that happened last week, cuz this has started since the new patch.

AND YET IT STILL HAS NOT BEEN FIXED. We are too small of a # of complainers to get this fixed.

W T F
Reply Quote
It seems that we have two possibilities.
1. Blizzard has been working hard to address the issue as so far has no clue what to do
2. Blizzard has looked into their end and decided it's our systems and has no clue how to fix it

I thought most corporate people have learned by now that by not addressing something drives hard earned customers away and destroys the reputation of the corporation and the people that work there. Humm I wonder what the requirements for a class action are. Any lawyers out there getting ticked off? I sure feel like I have been defrauded with no reasonable effort to communicate or correct the situation.
Reply Quote
same here... hope it could be fixed asap
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]