Diablo® III

Constant Lag

Worked fine for me the past 2 weeks.
And all of a sudden today I have lag as well.
Reply Quote
same here =( for 4 days now!
Reply Quote
This lag is unbearable. Blizzard please do something about it.
Reply Quote
Still happening to me, I'm in Ireland and it occasionally freezes my game for a few seconds and when I regain control, I am dead. Really annoying, I have a great internet connection so It's Blizzard's servers.
Reply Quote
Just started experiencing this two days ago. intermittent lag spikes. Haven't had a problem since maybe the first month of launch. Difficult to play a game that demands immediate decisions and efficiency when I'm rubberbanding every 15 seconds. Also my AH selling and completed tabs are completely unavailable
Reply Quote
BLIZZARD PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS! ITS ALMOST 1 WEEK! I REALLY CANT PLAY BECAUSE OF THE HIGH LATENCY LAG WHATSOEVER!
Reply Quote
View profile
Subscribe...the lag spikes are killing the game play.
Reply Quote
I got this lag only on US server, i tried asia just want to make sure, and asia server was fine, green ping. I tried other online game too, ping is great. I tried download something, speed is normal. But when i play on this Diablo with US server ( my main server ) the ping is always red. This happening on the last few days, until now i cant get green ping for the whole day.
I checked my Diablo 3 files, the whole dir has 12gb, is this normal? And this 1 file, patch-base-12480.MPQ, has 4gb itself....do u have this file too?
Reply Quote
Game is also unplayable for me at this point, no response from blue on the issue is frustrating
Reply Quote
HEY BLIZZARD CAN YOU PLEASE INFORM US IF YOU ARE HAVING AN ISSUE OR WHATEVER WITH YOUR AMERICA'S SERVER WHY WE ARE SUFFERING FROM HIGH LATENCY??? YOU GUYS ARE NOT RESPONDING ON LAG/LATENCY THREADS!! LOTS OF US ARE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM SINCE LAST WEEK!!!!! DONT IGNORE US WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
im having unplayable lag as well, rubberbanding like crazy and dieing constantly as a result
Reply Quote
OMG, u delete my thread about this lag. but u never give us solution. WE BUY DIABLO USING REAL MONEY NOT FREE NOT USE LEAF EITHER. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
2 days that i lag like hell (EU)...
please blizzard, just tell something, stop ignore us :(
Reply Quote
I'm joining the party with the error 3007. Since the last night maintenance 23.11. 23:00 CET. I'm experiencing serious lag issues after a short period of time 10-20 minutes message "You have been removed from the game" appear, then immediately after that lost connection error 3007 "Your connection to the battle.net has timed out. Please login again." and I'm moved to login screen.
Reply Quote
The 3 days or so it has been bad for me. It came totally out of the blue and has seemed to have stuck around.

The lag usually happens in a stall and then catchup like fashion. I just went up against a horde molten mortar nightmarish group. Suffice it to say this lag made it a waste of time.
Edited by Cujo#1162 on 11/24/2012 5:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Sign me up to this list, have done multiple Speed tests without getting any error, ping is fine, all other games are fine. My issue isn't FPS drops, I know it isn't my computer:
I5-3570k OC 4.0GHZ
8GB of Ram
Fresh windows 7 install about 2 months ago.
What's happending is the game will play fine for about 2-5 minutes, then all of a sudden latency will spike to 2000+ normally around elites/bosses making the game unplayable, all animations kinda just hover in place, I can move my character around and continue to attack but it has no effect I take no damage, if I run to the outside of a screen the map isn't even fully loaded, after about 3 minutes of sitting there the server finally catches up and I watch my character run around like a retard for 12 seconds to die a miserable death.

This has been around 4 days in the process, I expect better customer service from a billion dollar company. At the very least I would like a full refund, I paid for the the product and I can't use the product to no fault of my own.
Edited by Deward#1305 on 11/24/2012 1:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
Iv'e been experiencing lag spikes for like 3 days now as well, makes the game unplayable...

My latency keeps going from green to red randomly, skill delays, attack delays, loot delays...

It is really annoying I can't play like this
Reply Quote
Same problems here - massive lag spikes, delays, server boot/disconnection since yesterday.
Reply Quote
Same here, so brutal
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]