:(

See that? thats a sad face.

:((((((

more.

*pat pat*

:(

sad face together
Reply Quote
they will never make the time better for us are they?
Reply Quote
Any idea of what the hot fixes are?
Reply Quote
sucky time for perthers, im actually alright with the time for us melbournites though... but then, maybe thats because i dont usually play all through the night anyway.
Reply Quote
yeh perth here....... cant find a worse time to run a maintenance tbh.

i was 5 minutes from killing diablo............ bah
Reply Quote
I don't understand why the post just says "maintenance" why doesn't Blizzard treat us like stakeholders?

"Servers are being reset to apply hot fixes to address these issues ......."
Reply Quote
Also remember that blizzard does this while there is the least amount of connected players on the servers, while it is unfortunate that it falls in a good play time for us it has to be done.

Lets keep it civil and show that while downtime does indeed suck, we can still be a good community!

I THINK YOU POST THIS IN EVERY SERVER MAINT. ... :-) NICE TRY BUT SEEMS EVERYBODY STILL COMPLAINS SOMEWHERE...
Reply Quote
well with all the server down time, you try and write a different message for each time its down :) see that, that's a smiley face

:)))))

more
Reply Quote
:) see that, that's a smiley face

:)))))

more

pwned. :D
Reply Quote
good time to get our FB group started
Reply Quote
that reminds me, i need to organize my taiwan trip....... good time to do it lol
Reply Quote
i did a language tour in taiwan. it was pretty dope
Reply Quote
Well it's 2.45 am here in New Zealand and all it says is there is an update available it will close and update. Are they going to be accurate with their timings in the future? I can understand an hr or 2 longer for large updates. Would expect 5 to 20 mins longer for a small update though.
Reply Quote
its 9.37pm in perth so they are accurate in their timings.

you must be in the wrong part of NZ
Reply Quote
I dont think Narull allowed for day lights savings? im NZ to
Reply Quote
Thanks Narull. Here was I editing my agent.db file thinking it was some kind of !@#$%^- patch bug before i saw your thread here....guess old habits die hard ;-P
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
10/25/2012 06:46 AMPosted by RIZE
I dont think Narull allowed for day lights savings? im NZ to

Aw man NZ has dls? Sorry I didn't know, will adjust my times, I'm in Brisbane we don't have dls at all so its all weird to me =P

I don't understand why the post just says "maintenance" why doesn't Blizzard treat us like stakeholders?

"Servers are being reset to apply hot fixes to address these issues ......."

The reason is because things can change, I am not working for Blizzard so if something I post turns out to be wrong they don't get complaints, but if they post saying "We are fixing this" and then something happens and they don't, people will complain even more then they currently do.

Also remember that blizzard does this while there is the least amount of connected players on the servers, while it is unfortunate that it falls in a good play time for us it has to be done.

Lets keep it civil and show that while downtime does indeed suck, we can still be a good community!

I THINK YOU POST THIS IN EVERY SERVER MAINT. ... :-) NICE TRY BUT SEEMS EVERYBODY STILL COMPLAINS SOMEWHERE...

I can dream! but yes I do copy and paste that. =P
Reply Quote
Diablo III Patch Notes
Diablo III Patch 1.0.5a – v.1.0.5a.12811

Bug Fixes

Fixed a crash that could occur on a machine with eight or more core processors
Fixed some additional service crashes
Fixed a variety of truncated tooltips (applies only to Italian, Polish, and Russian clients)

I assume this is correct?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]