Diablo® III

After 500 hours

I finally hit a jackpot. 2 in fact. In one night. A 5% crit memPo on my monk and a int vit mf trifecta glove (9/9.5/29) on my wiz. Nearly cried.

Just thought I would share the joy.
Edited by seansky#1859 on 10/20/2012 4:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
NICE mempho there!
Reply Quote
yeh i noe. i was so overjoyed when it was DEX! For once. now to hunt for my lacuni........ AH is saying it is worth ~500 mil at least i think. Not like ill sell it lol.
Reply Quote
I'm really happy for you! ^^
The best thing is... you can actually use it instead of just selling it for gold (boring).
Reply Quote
thx. Yeh i refrained from buying any legendary upgrades and had been waiting for moments like this. It is sweeter than anything else when it happens.

nice ring tifa. Maybe ill start farming keys and do ubers soon.......
Reply Quote
Thx, I had some really lucky rolls... =^o^=
Reply Quote
congratulations, i can't wait to try out the 1.0.5 patch, i'm counting down the days till i can log in and update my diablo 3 ... oh it will be sweet fun hunting again
Reply Quote
thx amos, good luck with that. The key is to be patient, as AO said. Lucky im good at that lol.
Reply Quote
congrats mate, found my first set item last night, pretty chuffed :)
Reply Quote
There is only 1 problem with drops like these..... after u get one, you need to re-adjust ur expectation and accept the next 1000 shyt legendaries......... but thx meltdown. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]