Diablo® III

under 1mil again

i just cannot seem to keep gold! burns holes in my pocket! "hmm this item adds 10 dex and 3 resistances to me, buy it!!!"

does not help that i have never yet had a big ticket item drop.

anyone else with the same problem??? why do i just keep buying tiny little upgrades?!?! i should be saving for a high end-game dps echoing fury, but nope, it would seem i need new boots that add like 100ehp and 100 dps....
Reply Quote
I have no idea how these guys get hundreds of millions of gold. unless they get lucky with a drop and it sells or they !@#$% the AH. I found myself spending more time oN AH than actually playing the game so I stopped that crap..
Reply Quote
i have heaps
Reply Quote
10/22/2012 07:06 PMPosted by Jasian
i have heaps

of aids
Reply Quote
share..
Reply Quote
i have shared.

i currently have an accounts receivable asset of approximately 110M
Reply Quote
share your wizards armour with me ;)
Reply Quote
As long as you are buying cheap (sub 2m), it does not really matter, you can make back the money in a couple of hours, once you pass that stage however, you should be very prudent on how you spend your money as a wrong step and it could cost you hundreds of millions of gold (once you pass 50m, start planning on how you gear your character).

10/22/2012 07:04 PMPosted by Zues
I have no idea how these guys get hundreds of millions of gold. unless they get lucky with a drop and it sells or they !@#$% the AH. I found myself spending more time oN AH than actually playing the game so I stopped that crap..

play more and get more drops, don't spend your time on the ah looking randomly, have a specific item in mind that you want so when it is put up for a price that you know is cheap, you can snag it at 1d 12h.
Reply Quote
yeah, i'm aimed at boots right now.

and i did bid on some last night and watched the auction finish this morning. was outbid with less than half a second left. how is that even possible unless it's a machine??? consequently, i have some gold back now.

anyone out there have a boot upgrade for me for 3.7 million???? or 3.7 million and an IOU???
Reply Quote
once again, i have a bit of gold, and feel i must spend it
Reply Quote
oooo! sold a thing on Ah!!! 4.6mil to spend now! quick! someone sell me an upgrade!!!!
Reply Quote
lol its hard not to spend gold :( im saving for a zuni's armour, its not a pleasant experience
Reply Quote
I'm usually stuck between 15 - 25 million, I save up to around 25 mil then always find something to buy, back down to 15 mil then the cycle repeats.

Just now sold a dex glove for 2.6 mil (originally started on 100k open auction), the second item I've ever sold for over 1 mil (the first was an IK chest in July back in 1.0.3).

Yay here's hoping this trend improves, as a poor fella for most of the time I've been playing, I can finally start getting closertowards my far away goal of getting 100 mil.
Reply Quote
well i've sold some AH stuff and am now at 5.8 mil! wow, that seemed pretty fast.

so yeah, gotta spend it!!!

anyone out there with an upgrade to my boots??!?!?
Reply Quote
I got some firewalkers but dunno how they compare with your boots in stats, will have to check when I get home after work tonight.
Reply Quote
is there a help line or club for those broke d3 players like myself?
Reply Quote
10/23/2012 03:58 PMPosted by CRAZYBOB
is there a help line or club for those broke d3 players like myself?

i think its called torchlight 2?
seriously though, just do mp1 act1 runs and pick up everything, you should be able to get upgrades after a few runs and build towards efficiency :)
Reply Quote
all upgrades seem to be in the 50millions to 100millions..i think gold farmers made everything so expensive.
Reply Quote
im sitting on 77 mil atm i think..... i dont really spend money buying anything. Only thing i bought since my initial MF set when i enter act 3 was the stone of jordan, 30 mil.

That said, i was stupidly upgrading my gem the other night........ wasted 7 mil. Shouldve just went on AH, 3 times cheaper there.
Reply Quote
i know! gems have taaaaanked. the game needs a gem sink. salvage for some materials or something
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]