Diablo® III

Ubers and LFG

Just wow when u are forced to come to the forums to post a LFG invite to find others who would be keen to do ubers MP5 with me and my bro. I mean the chat sytem and community setup inside Diablo 3 itself is appalling and lacking.

Plz Fix
Reply Quote
Me and a friend are looking for ppl. csin #1586
Reply Quote
Would it be a good idea for random joins when you have a 5 stack in the middle of an uber/warden fight?

Tell me how you would fix it.
Reply Quote
Huh? Im talking about a general Hub where we can chat as a whole before the game is formed so you head in with a full group, not the public join system. Basically a way to communicate with the rest of the Diablo 3 community who are currently online. I mean this form of chat inside the game that im asking for is so basic to a multiplayer game i can't understand why its not implemented and the current system of spreading everybody out between 20000 chat channels with 30 in each is a joke.

I Mean its bad enough that it forces us online to play single player but to know that most people in that chat are doing just that :( and not keen in the least just sucks.

The solution in my mind is to make a Chat Hub on the character creation screen where u can make chat rooms which work as forming a group but you have a title for it like " LFM Ubers 5MP" so then ppl can hit you up and you form your group from there.

So easy!
Reply Quote
I have noticed the same thing, in D2 we used to spam a hell cows game in the general chat and it would fill up within 30 seconds. Is it a failure with the chat system? Or is it the fact that the number of players is too low?
Reply Quote
add me, i dont mind helping out
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
lvl 32 para barb looking for group for ubers. well geared and would really like the help Vang1232#1154 add me please.
Reply Quote
add me if you like, edzmond#1708
Reply Quote
got a few lvl 60's (100k DPS wiz and DH w/o SS) and also a monk with around 60k.
got a machine or 2 i think.

add me if you want :)
wazz#6978
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]