This thread will be dedicated to some of the common technical issues that are being reported for Diablo III. If you do not see your issue being an common issue, check our Known Issues sticky prior to making a new thread for your topic.
- 1. "An internal error has occurred, please restart"
2. Diablo III freezes on the Diablo III loading splash screen (Diablo skull) after hitting Play on the Launcher.
3. "ERROR: The file ‘/Applications/Diablo III/Updates/d3-0-xxxx-OSX-final.MPQ’appears to be corrupt.”
4. Various Launcher Issues
5. Diablo III randomly crash when certain sounds/actions are occurring (socketing gems, opening chests, etc)
6. The resolution list in-game isn't detecting the native resolution of the display or you are unable to select a resolution higher than 800x600.
This list is a living document, and may change over time, so please check back from time to time for updates.