Diablo® III

The most anoying mob in the game...

for me, it's this one right here

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/LilDemon147/Screenshot064.jpg

the AI on these lepers makes them scatter, surround, jump back and fourth, they knock you back, staying out of chains is impossible , the knockback, GRRRR, everything about this mob is designed to mess with a crit mass wizard....

what about you guys?

oh, and act 3 keywarden, unless i find him in one of those 3x3 alcoves, then its party time and i laugh..
Edited by Corey8806#1532 on 10/22/2012 8:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Time to make some frog legs
Reply Quote
The act 2 wasps that fly around and shoot the little bugs at you... they are the worst!
Reply Quote
10/22/2012 08:58 AMPosted by OldSchool
The act 2 wasps that fly around and shoot the little bugs at you... they are the worst!
are you a monk? they pissed my monk off so much...
Reply Quote
OP +1

Hahaha I got Fallen Maniac(s) in my face the moment I opened the link.

:)
Reply Quote
Leapers indeed suck.

Molten/plagued/firechain Succubi for me. :(
Reply Quote
10/22/2012 08:58 AMPosted by OldSchool

A Yellow pack, with Hoard, Magma, Missle Dampening, and Extra Health.

It has to be -literally- the most annoying pack I have ever fought. It shuts down both ranged and melee combat with that combination.

Electric + Knockback: the other affixes don't matter, this is just annoying. The lightning bolts tend to cause knockback whenever they hit me, so it's a very slow moving projectile that I have to avoid because it shoves me 400 feet away from the enemy. annoying, but not difficult.

Knockback + Vortex: Something annoys me about getting knocked back, then immediately vortexed, then knocked back, then immediately vortexed. While this can kill me if paired with other affixes,

Fast: This just innately bothers me. It wouldn't bother me anywhere near as badly if we didn't have a movement speed cap.

Frozen + Jailer: This is mostly annoying on a Yellow mob if it's minions inherit the properties too. Permanently stuck in one spot, while getting frozen constantly.

The above I find annoying, regardless of how deadly they are, or are not.
Reply Quote
10/22/2012 09:01 AMPosted by Corey8806
I have played every char but barb and they have been equally anoying for all of my classes. I can never target them and if you take a face full of those bugs flying in a line, you are a goner. lol

What makes it so anying is that they are so easy to avoid but you get so impatient chasing those flies around and you are the only one to blame when you die lol
Reply Quote
10/22/2012 09:10 AMPosted by OldSchool
I have played every char but barb and they have been equally anoying for all of my classes. I can never target them and if you take a face full of those bugs flying in a line, you are a goner. lol

What makes it so anying is that they are so easy to avoid but you get so impatient chasing those flies around and you are the only one to blame when you die lol

yeah then your chasing them and they turn around and spit 4 at you point blank
Reply Quote
fallen maniacs are the most annoying thing in the game and that little screetch laugh they do when they blow u up makes my stomach turn in anger lol they are harder sometimes than any elite in the game and they have a heat seek right for u if u cant kill them all and one gets threw durability loss time lol on elites jailing,fast.molten,vortex,reflect damage phase beast are a nightmare dammit
Edited by THEMINISTER#1611 on 10/22/2012 10:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Community Manager
A lot of enemies came to mind but after some careful deliberation I have decided the most annoying monster pack for me are Horde, Knockback, Frozen, Mortar, Blood Clan Occultist. They always seem to be running away, buffing Hulking Phasebeast and being a general pain in my side.
Reply Quote
All range elites that have chain/teleport and won't stand still...

fallen maniacs hands down those little buggers 1 hit me
Reply Quote
Anything with Teleport or Mortar is my least favorite. All the others I can deal with.
Reply Quote
The more I play and the more I hate anything that runs away or knocks you back.

Nightmare is also very annoying, since it forces your character to run away. I think Nightmare is superfluous, because if you're truly afraid of dying (low health), then you'll be the one running away...for real.
Reply Quote
Blood Clan Occultists = no go. Anything on them, especially Molten, spells death for my Monk.

And then -shudders- Heralds of Pestilence. Holy hell, these things are a world of pain times two. Amazing sniping range with ungodly AoE radius, all while whittling down my HP no matter what character I play on.
Reply Quote
10/22/2012 08:51 AMPosted by Corey8806
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/LilDemon147/Screenshot064.jpg

Rather easy pack, just enable Wrath of the Berserker and Whirlwind them to death. They don't run from you, no shields or teleport.
Reply Quote
The most annoying is hands down hulking phasebeasts for me. Normal ones are fine, not a problem. Its just when there are Elite/Champs of them is when i have a problem.

Also those darn Winged Moloks, is it just me or do their fireballs hit hard.
Reply Quote
After 1.0.5 was released, anything REFLECT DAMAGE is giving me a headache.
Reply Quote
No one finds those serpents in the craters annoying ? At high MP (over a million health) they just keep burying and popping out if you don't kill them in the 3 second window that they are out.

I would normally just run past them but then if I have to kite a elite mob, 3 will pop out in the chaos and kill me.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
The shamans on the rakkis crossing. Easily the most irritating elite to get for my monk.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]