Diablo® III

Question about infernal machine

If I have an infernal machine and I make a portal; can I invite friends to join and help me with the boss kills or do they need an infernal machine to enter? Are they eligible for organ drops if it's my portal? It almost doesn't make sense to do this alone because we could help each other out by sharing portals.

Is this logic right?
Reply Quote
Community Manager
In a party where someone creates a portal with the Infernal Machine, every party member can use that portal to help kill the uber bosses and they all have a chance at organ drops.
Reply Quote
Can you also invite people to a party once you have opened the portal.

Lets say for example you die killing a boss, can you go out the portal, invite a new player, wait for him to get 5 stacks, then go in with him?
Reply Quote
^yes
Reply Quote
your invited partner will not get organ unless they go farm 5 NV first.
Reply Quote
10/22/2012 06:32 PMPosted by KOHero
your invited partner will not get organ unless they go farm 5 NV first.

Yes, I learned this the hard way. Your friend needs to get 5 stacks first.
Reply Quote
Good, my understanding now is that the portal persists as long as the game exists. Thanks for this thread.
Reply Quote
10/22/2012 06:13 PMPosted by Grimiku
In a party where someone creates a portal with the Infernal Machine, every party member can use that portal to help kill the uber bosses and they all have a chance at organ drops.

Now following this make keys tradeable (not sellable on the AH) so me an my friend can create IM with our key instead of having all of us having to gather each type to run them..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]