Diablo® III

Achievement Bug: Rare/Champion Packs

Currently I am unable to finish the following Achievements due to the monsters reasons listed below:

Normal:
A Rare Phenomenom - Sand Dweller
Champion's Collection - Subjugator, Fallen Cur, Plague Swarm

Hardcore:
Trophy Hunting - Savage Rockworm, Rockworm
We are the champions - Subjugator, Fallen Cur, Savage Rockworm, Plague Swarm

- Rare Sand Dwellers do not spawn
- Champion Subjugators spawn, but do not credit for killing them (both SC & HC)
- Champion Fallen Cur no longer spawn (multiple reports claim they did spawn at the entrance of the zone, Ancient Path but were removed along with the removal of the treasure goblin) (both SC & HC)
- Rare & Champion Savage Rockworms do not spawn
- Rare Rockworms do not spawn
- Champion Plague Swarm no longer spawn (multiple reports claimed they did spawn, but no longer after patch 1.03) I can verify this as my SC character has the check mark, but my HC character started after 1.04 has no encounter.
Reply Quote
Having all the same problems. Would be nice to get this achievement after so long, and so many attempts to fix. Slowly getting there...
Reply Quote
I also want to add a bug regarding Colossal Golgor. Killing the rare pack in any zone other than Stonefort does not give credit towards the achievement.
Reply Quote
5 Orc Hunter
10/24/2012 12:37 PMPosted by Zed
Having all the same problems. Would be nice to get this achievement after so long, and so many attempts to fix. Slowly getting there...

So many attempts to fix?

LOL

They only made 1 attempt. And its an epic fail.

We've made so many attempts to REPORT the bug. It's been reported numerous times and this is probably one of the oldest bugs still on the plate. Seems like Achievements are low priority obviously.
Reply Quote
This topic is a little old but i just stuck with the same as You:
Normal:
A Rare Phenomenom - Sand Dweller
Champion's Collection - Subjugator, Fallen Cur, Plague Swarm

As in hardcore seems there is no bug for Sand Dweller, do You have tick on SC achievement while kill Sand Dwelleron HC ?
This way at least A Rare Phenomenom could be finished....

Rare Sand Dweller spawn on Desolate Sands?
Edited by Keero#2993 on 12/13/2012 5:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
Killed a rare mallet lord in softcore and did not receive credit in the achievement A Rare Phenomenon. Patch 1.0.8.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]