Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Every time I log in to Diablo 3 the game is in full screen. Even though I logged out in windowed mode. I don't know why this is. Because before the whole PTR thing came into existence this issue never happened. But it is still happening in 1.0.5 live.
But now I have to:
1. Open up the game app.
2. Change from full screen mode to windowed mode.
3. Quit the game app.
4. Edit the D3prefs.txt file to change the windowed mode resolution to what I want it to be. Then save and quit this.
5. Open up the game app again
Only then I can play. Why am I forced to do this everytime I want to play Diablo 3.
And btw you can't also change in game the windowed resolution for Starcraft 2 WoL.
Edited by the8thark#1241 on 10/18/2012 2:58 AM PDT
Support Forum Agent
This may be a permissions issue with the Application support folder.
Can you try this?
2. Right-click the Blizzard folder and select Get Info
3. In the Info box, go to the Sharing & Permissions section and click on the lock and unlock it, entering your admin password when prompted.
4. Make sure you have Read & Write permissions
5. Click on the Burst icon (cog wheel) and select Apply to enclosed items
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.