Diablo® III

Hellfire Ring Plans

I admit I was a bit spaced out when this happened, but I was at the vendor who sells Hellfire Ring Plans. I clicked BUY three times in a row and instantly had 3 copies of the plans and was out 6MM gold. Honestly, a well designed game should prevent you from buying an item that can only be used once, especially for what I believe is the most expensive in-game item. Thanks for your consideration.
Reply Quote
agreed.had the same problem fix this
Reply Quote
Well, I've used my plan of Ring of hell at my blacksmith and when i got all materials, simples gone. I couldn't find at blacksmith.
I went back to act 2 to buy plan again, but it is saying that i already have, what should i do?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Well, I've used my plan of Ring of hell at my blacksmith and when i got all materials, simples gone. I couldn't find at blacksmith.
I went back to act 2 to buy plan again, but it is saying that i already have, what should i do?

It's a jewel crafting plan, not a blacksmith plan. See if Shen knows it now.
Reply Quote
Sorry dude. Same thing for accidently selling your gear to vendor when identifying the old way -- one at a time. Blizzard can only add so many safeguards.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]