Diablo® III

Bug sokahr keywarden act2

Hi,
it happens sometimes that sokarh the key warden stay at just 1 point of life, doing nothing, being invicible... All you have to do is just leave the game and prey to avoid this bug in next run... Please fix this asap. This bug was already present in PTR :-/
Reply Quote
You can swap to an azurewrath or Maloth's Focus or any other weird status proc legendary once he is stuck at 1hp and he will get un-stuck.

You can also use a scoundrel with "powered shot" to un-stick him. Or a WD with "Horrify"
Reply Quote
Confirmed that Shaggy's workaround is effective. One powered shot from the Rogue will kill him - have not yet been able to replicate with a WD or special proc weapons, although the rogue workaround is obviously the easiest one to use.

Update: Bug occurred again, this time Powered Shot did not kill Sokahr. Waited and let Lyndon fire it three times; TP'd back to town and rehired templar, this time speccing him into Charge. This killed Sokhar.

It's possible that the bug has something to do with his movement, as damaging knockback skills are the finishers of choice.
Edited by Lezard#6347 on 10/18/2012 11:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Just happened to me too.
Reply Quote
It's happened to me twice now.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
10/17/2012 04:45 PMPosted by Vasadan
Thanks guys, we are working on fixing this as soon as we can.
Reply Quote
the workaround definitely is viable. i had this same issue and went to get my templar, he charged the keywarden and bam, dead.
Reply Quote
Hitting him with a spell, instead of a weapon, worked for my demon hunter.
Reply Quote
had this same damn bug. Had worked to get 5 stacks on monster power 4, beat the crap out of the key warden and the damn thing wouldn't die. It just stood there with no health showing, not moving and not fighting. I want my damn loot and I want my damn key!
Reply Quote
screw work arounds!! fix the damn bug NOW!!!
Reply Quote
This bug was already present at 27/10/2012
please fix it thank you
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]